Sunday, October 28, 2007

Chubby legs...

I couldn't resist taking a picture of Aspen today before we left for church. As you all know my two daughters have extremely two different builds. The only thing that has been difficult to hand down to Aspen has been shoes. Kamden has the skinniest feet in the world and Aspen has very chubby feet and legs. (which I love) Most boots do not fit Aspen but I finally found a pair of Kamdens old ones that I didn't have to shove and force her calves in to get them zipped. Although, these had a little bit of a heel so it was hilarious to watch her walk. There were a few people at church that thought it was pretty funny too.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute boots! I think that they look adorable.

O family said...

oh my gosh! She looks SOOOOO adorable Brielle!!!! I love her little chubby legs.

Oh, and her jacket is SO cute!! Love love love it.

Lady said...

Was there any circulation left in her feet? Very cute. I love her sweater!

Anonymous said...

Ouch!!!! Only kidding, I know you are a good Mom and wouldn't put style over comfort. (: So cute.

Brielle said...

Just to let you all know, the boots might look tight but really I could get one whole finger in between the boot and her leg!!

Alycia said...

she is darling!

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE...YOU CAN TELL BY LOOKING AT HER STAND THAT IT HAD TO BE PRETTY CUTE TO SEE HER TRY TO WALK...GRAMMY