Tuesday, October 16, 2007

More Pictures

Here is Kamden sleeping in my closet. All the other rooms were being used for company and she grinds her teeth at night so I made it sound really cool to sleep in my closet. The poor little girl was such a good sport.
Aspen loved to sit in Emmas car seat.
Sorry mom, I know you won't like this picture. But you can look at Brinns site because she put the bad one of me up. I had to pick the better one of myself. :)
Here is Emma my niece, she is 5 months and so cute.

We walked to the River one night in our neighborhood. The girls love to climb the rocks.
Brock and I at the river in our subdivision. My favorite place to take our family walks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's my favorite place to walk at your house too! It was a great visit Brielle. Too short! It was fun to see your girls with Emma, they love her so much. Aspen especially wants to get all over her and treat her like a doll baby.(:
Love to you all

Lady said...

Looks like I missed out, although I did have a great time while I was there. I'm glad you guys had so much fun even though I was here all by my lonesome. Just because Brinn chooses mom and dad over me even though she saw mom in July!! j/k

Anonymous said...

aww, Kamden was a good sport to sleep on the floor in the closet.... she's such a sweetheart. I do love your little girls. I think you and Brock have a beautiful family and a beautiful home in a beautiful place. I had a great time, thanks!!!

Britt, I didn't "choose" mom over you like that... you know that I love you sooo much and miss you...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
O family said...

It is so great that you had so much of your family come and visit! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.