Sunday, October 7, 2007

Mountain Biking

While Brocks family was here we got to go Mountain Biking. We were all beginners except Arriann (Brocks sister) but it had been awhile since she had gone. Barry treated us by renting bikes for all of us. Thanks Barry. We had a great time. I just love being in the mountains . Mountain biking is something I would love to do again. It is some great exercise. The only downfall was how cold it was. It was only 34 degrees when we started out in the morning.
Before I forget I need to give Grammy a big thank you also, She stayed home and watched the 4 kids. Arrianns 2 boys and my 2 girls. So thanks Rexanne it was so nice to get out and spend some time together. Sorry about Brocks socks in the picture below, I tried to tell him what he looked like but he didn't seem to care. :) I guess he was more worried about his pants getting caught in the chain.

6 comments:

Lady said...

Wow - Good for you Brielle! I think Mt. Biking would be way to tough for me. I'm glad you guys had so much fun.

Anonymous said...

You go girl! You are the "strong sista"! I don't touch bikes, and I don't dare mountain bike. I smashed into a mailbox on my bike and so could you imagine me trying to navigate my way through trees and shrubs and bumpy hills???? no thanks..

Speaking of smashing a mailbox, Michele, do you remember when I did that? I was with you and I took out your mailbox at your old house in Dover.... haha.

O family said...

hahaha, yes I totally remember that! Good times.

Brielle, Dan would be so jealous if he saw these pictures. He loooooves mountain biking. He actually has a few bikes and he used to go on camping/riding trips where he would bike all day and then camp out and then ride back the next day. crazy man. I just don't have the biking skills for that. Although I know I wil have to go sooner or later. hehhe Anyway, it looks like you had a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

You're my hero Brielle! I went mountain biking in Canada a few summers ago and had an accident...me and a friend (we crashed into each other) ended up getting stiches. Needless to say I haven't been back on a bike...but the scenary in your pics just might entice me to give it another go sometime!

My mom just told me you guys are headed to PA for Thanksgiving!!!! We're making the trip up!!!!! I'd love to see you!!!

Amanda

Anonymous said...

HELLO I AM THE MORE MATURE RIDER IN THAT BIKE PICTURE APATCH OF GREY ON THE CHIN GREAT TIME WITH FAMILY IHAD TO KEEP LOOKING BACK TO SEE IF THE YOUNG BUCKS WERE KEEPPING UP PAPA BEAR,

Alycia said...

Nick is really jealous! He wants to move closer to the mountains. You are pretty brave!