Sunday, October 28, 2007

Halloween Party...

So I went to a Halloween party with 2 of my friends on Saturday night. I do love to dress up but I am so lame when it comes to thinking of an idea of what to be. So my friend had an extra dress of her daughters and let me borrow it which was nice, since I can never justify buying halloween costumes for myself. Brock was supposed to come too but he has been working 17 hour days this week and was really tired. So it ended up being a fun girls night out and cheaper since I didn't have to get a babysitter.
The Halloween Party was for a great cause. We have friends that have a little girl who just passed away Thursday morning from a brain tumor she has had since January. The party has been planned for awhile which made it even more important for the community to support since she just passed a few days ago. It has been really neat to see a small community really come together for this family. Jessica was such a strong, sweet little girl who will be greatly missed but I know she is so much happier now not having to suffer anymore. There was a great turn out and they were able to raise lots of money for the family.

Here are some crazy pictures of me. Most people did not recognize me at first. The picture below Brock took as Dawna was helping me get ready. Kamden and Aspen thought it was great. Kamden said "Wow mommy you look beautiful, you look like you are ready for the ball." I couldn't help but laugh because I wasn't really going for the beautiful princess look.

Here is Me, Dawna, and Shauna. Their husbands were out of town so it worked out well just having it a girls night. For all of you that know me, my favorite thing is to dance and Dawna and Shauna share that same interest. We had a really good time.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ewww.. you look really freaky... and scary. I'm sad for that family, but am happy to hear that the community has been active in raising money.

O family said...

It is really sad for the family. I think that it is great that the community all came together to support the family.

oh and btw, you look wonderful! haha I love what Kamden said. hhahaha

Lady said...

I like your costume! It's fun to dress totally out of character sometimes. I don't think you look like Princess Rosella or anything but maybe the princess from the dark side.

Anonymous said...

I think you look like a vampire, without the teeth. Fun! My heart breaks for Jessica's Mom and Dad, but I am happy she is at rest now.

Paige Holley said...

Wow, Brielle! You DO look beautiful! Haha, that is so funny that Kamden said that. Looks like you had fun:)

So many blogs..too little time said...

That looks like SO much fun. Wish I could have gone!!

Anonymous said...

WOOO....THAT'S SOME HOT WITCH STUFF!...I WOULD HAVE NEVER RECOGNIZED YOU IN A CROWD BRIELLE...LOOKS FUN!