Thursday, October 25, 2007

WOOO WEEE

Here is a picture of Aspen as she is telling me "EWWW mommy WOOO WEEE" She had gotten me the diaper changing pad, wipes and a diaper. It has been really funny to watch her because now everytime she goes WOO WEE she leans her body back, like get this out now! I hope this is a sign that potty training will be easy with her.

A funny side note. Brock was watching her the other day and she came to him saying "EWWW daddy" She then showed him her fingers which were brown. And he said "where did you get chocolate?" Very quickly realizing that it wasn't chocolate. She had reached her fingers down her diaper to scratch her itchy bum and came out with a bonus!! I know Brock didn't find that funny but I was laughing pretty hard when he told me.

7 comments:

Julie said...

That is SOOO funny! That usually happens when the dad is watching the kids doesn't it! That would be so nice to have her potty trained fast, I'm still working with Kyler, but he is almost there.

Anonymous said...

All I can say about that is 'poor Daddy and WooooooWeeeeeee!!!!!!(:

Lady said...

YUCK!!!! Poor Brock, but I guess Dad's should get a taste of caring for children now and then. I think Aspen is about ready to potty train if she knows and wants things changed that quick!! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Sooo funny, I laughed hard when you first told me the story and again when I read it. "woo wee" is "not yummy" as Ainsley says. I bet she'll be easier to potty train. I love you guys!

O family said...

hahah this is so cute. Love the Brock story. poor guy :) also, LOVE the picture of Aspen. So cute

Anonymous said...

hilarious. Is this what I have to look forward to??!! - ha!

Amanda

Anonymous said...

FUNNY ABOUT CHOCOLATE....BROCK DID THE SAME THING...I HAD FORGOTTEN, BUT HE REALLY CRIED WHEN HE REALIZED IT WASN'T CHOCOLATE AFTER ALL!!! (HE CRIED, AND I THREW UP)HOW FITTING THAT ASPEN WOULD HAVE DONE IT TO HIM!....LOVE YOU, GRAMMY