Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Making Memories with Family

Nothing is better than having family come and visit. This past month we have had a lot of family come and it has been so fun. I was kind of sad today after I dropped off my parents at the airport because I realized it is now over. No more family here for awhile, now I have to face real life again. This week my parents came and Brinn, Kent and Emma. It was so much fun. We started off the week by my dad helping me get some things done in my house that haven't gotten done because my husband is so busy with work. My dad is so awesome. He likes to work when he takes vacations. I love it, he either is helping on our house or he goes to work with Brock. Thanks Dad for all of the things you helped me get accomplished.
Brinn and Kent came for the weekend. We crammed a lot of things in such as 2 hikes, hot springs, Breakfast, Brocks football game, an Idaho Steel Heads Ice Hockey game, some Indian leg restling and some stick pulling (the last 2 things only Brinn and I competeted in) Yes I beat her, I am still the strong sister. :)
I have to express to my mom a big thank you as well for always helping as much as she does. Before she left she made sure my whole house was cleaned so that I wouldn't have to do that after they left. That is the best feeling to have a clean house and not have to do it all yourself. Family is the best!!

I will post more pictures later of our week but right now my computer is being to slow

6 comments:

Alycia said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful visit with you mom and sisters..my mom is visitin right now and my kids got the stomach flu...not so fun!

Anonymous said...

It was a great hike. I like helping you clean and seeing how happy it makes you.(: It's more fun doing it at someone elses house anyway. The hike to the waterfall was the greatest. I'm glad I took the chance and climbed down especially that I made it back up the rocky side. Of course I new your husband was ready to catch me at anytime because he didn't want Dad mad at him. ha!ha!

Lady said...

Great pictures. I love the one of you posing on the rock! You're a natural. Looks like Emma and Kent have fattened up but Brinn is skinny minny. Looks like the girls had a GREAT time!!

Anonymous said...

Britt, Emma is not a butter ball turkey, you CANNOT eat her for Thanksgiving dinner... she sure is delicious to look at though :o) As for the skinny minny... your so silly, I am just the same as I was before Emma but with a jelly belly :o)

Abraham and Sara said...

I left pretty much the same message on Brinn's page as I am going to leave on yours but I love your family! It looks like you guys had a great time. I think the last time I saw your mom she had short hair (that was probably about 6ish years ago :). You guys all look great!
-Sara Jane

O family said...

It looks like you guys had SO much fun! I love hiking. We have a small little waterfall on one of my favorite hikes... not as pretty as yours though :)