Sunday, October 21, 2007

I was Tagged !

Five things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. Was a junior in highschool
2. Was working at Delias clothing outlet store
3. Was looking into what colleges I was going to go to
4. I was thinking I was too good for my family and spent all my time with friends
5. Still adjusting to my move from Delaware to PA

Five things on my "to do list" today:

1. Go to church
2. Play games with my girls
3. Think about what to make for dinner and not want to make it.
4. Talk with my husband about business things to get done for this week
5. Take my sunday nap

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:

1. Have my house and car paid off
2. Have money put away for my girls education
3. Take more vacations as a family
4. See my family more by either flying them here or us flying there
5. Give money away to people in need anonymously
6. I had to add #6 and that is to go clothes shopping more for myself

Five things I will never wear again:

1. Tapered jeans
2. fanny pack
3. Braces
4. Headgear
5. big curled hairsprayed bangs

My favorite Toys:

1. Camera
2. Video camera
3. Computer
4. My p90x workout dvds
5. my double ovens in my kitchen

Five people to tag:

1. Brittney
2. Sara
3. Nichole
4. Julie
5. michele

5 comments:

Lady said...

Very interesting. I will try to fill one out, but right now I have 3 posts on hold that as soon as I have time I want to get those done first. So maybe after that. Tag was never my favorite game.

Anonymous said...

funny , I enjoyed reading your responses :o)

Alycia said...

I liked reading your post! How is p90x...I have been thinking about getting it and I am getting tired of Tae bo. p90x seems little hard though.

Lisa K said...

Hi Brielle! How are you doing? I haven't talked to you since Ricks. I was just talking with Jen (Johnson) Hunt the other week about you. Hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how we all grow up isn't it?! I love and miss you!!!!