Friday, October 5, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAMDEN

Kamden turned 4 on wed. october 3rd. We have had a lot going on the past couple of weeks and more to come in the next couple of weeks. My sister and 2 of her kids were here, so we celebrated a little party for Kamden before they left. Then Kamdens preschool had a little party for her there on Tuesday. Then on Wednesday we went to lunch with our friends that are moving and they got her a gift. Now today (Friday) Brocks family is coming for the weekend to help her celebrate , so we will have another party tonight. Then on Monday my parents are coming for a week visit and I am sure we will do some kind of birthday thing with them. I think this is the most celebrated birthday ever! Kamden is loving it though!! Kamden asked for her birthday to go and do build-a-bear. She was allowed to bring one friend and she chose her cousin Ainsley. It was a little strange because Kamden is extremely girly, so I didn't imagine she would have chosen a Triceratops to stuff. But she and Ainsley did, and they dressed it to look like a fairy. (Pretty funny)

Here are a couple of pictures from her first party!!

Kamden and Ainsley


Kamden with her Triceratops fairy!! Don't mind the plywood in the background, My husband is a general contractor!! :)

6 comments:

Paige Holley said...

I love the triceratops fairy...so cute. Enjoy another week of celebration!

Abraham and Sara said...

Extended birthdays are the best. Happy birthday Kamden!

Anonymous said...

Is that ferry as in ferry boat or fairy as in tinkerbell? None the less it is a strange creature to dress as a fairy! Can't wait to see her and it. Counting down,two more days. I can hug her and the "ferry fairy".
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

yeah, I was wondering the same thing about "ferry" and "fairy".... but I realized I forgot her birthday and to call her.... ahhh, I'm so sorry! Please tell Kamden I said Happy Birthday and I cna't wait to bake a very very special birthday cake for her when I come this week. She looks so beautiful and old! So grown up!

this is for you to read to Kamden:

"Happy Birthday kamden! I can't wait to see you this week and help you celebrate your birthday one more time. I want to make you a special princess cake, how does that sound? But I'll need your help to bake it and to decorate it. okay? I love you and miss you!

Love Aunt Brinn

O family said...

Happy Birthday Kamden!! I love the Triceratops. Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Kamden, you are a cutie.