Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Flag Football

Brock is playing flag football for the city league. He is loving it. It is the first year they have put a league together. He is like a kid in a candy store. He said he hasn't gotten this excited for something since he used to ride bulls. He loves to compete!! He put a pretty good team together. I have to say I really get into it as well. When ever my husband is so excited about something I am right there cheering him on. I have been made fun of already for being the team mom but thats okay I am just showing my support! Their team name is called "The Has Beens" I thought it was pretty funny. Here is Brock putting on his flags after he just scored his second touch down of the game!!


Here are some of the team wives at the game. (Aleah,me,Becky, and Julie) There are a couple missing but I can't blame them because it was sleeting and very cold that day.

My friend Paige and I at the game. She just moved :( Miss you Paige!

3 comments:

Lady said...

"Strickly for the Hard Core, Only for the Head Strong, ARE YOU READY? 5, 4, 3, ..." (Can you name that tune) That first line came to mind after I read this post! You go - Hard Core!

Paige Holley said...

Good pictures! I like the one of us...I will have to post of the ones we took at your house. Wish I could be there to cheer them on:( Miss you too.

Anonymous said...

HEY BUCKO....SLIGHT FLASHBACK OF LITTLE LEAGUE DAYS, GLAD TO SEE YOU STILL KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN! ....THANKS TO YOU AND BRIELLE FOR SUCH AN AWESOME WEEKEND....SURELY PROUD OF YOU BOTH AND THOSE BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRLS. GRAMMYS JOY....LOVE YOU BUNCHES....!