Thursday, November 1, 2007

Spooky Snacks

So I was assigned to bring some spooky snacks to Kamdens Halloween Party at Preschool. Being very uncreative my friend told me about the family fun website, so I got on with Kamden and let her pick what we brought. Here is the outcome.....
The first picture is a little blurry but they are cheese fingers. I substituted the green pepper fingernail for a candy corn. The next picture is supposed to be a witches broom stick. Kind of fun. I ended up missing the party because of the funeral for little Jessica but Kamden filled me in later that the broom sticks were a lot bigger hit with the kids. So now next time I know not to waste my whole day doing snacks and just go with the easier one!!

6 comments:

So many blogs..too little time said...

Those are so Fun! Way to go fun mom.

Anonymous said...

fun treats, i like the look of the cheese stick finger.

Lady said...

I had no idea you were so creative! I think the broomstick would have tasted better. I'm not sure cheese and candy corn taste great together, but it looks cool.

O family said...

what is on the bottom of the pretzel (broom)? I think that the candy corn/cheese looks so creepy. Good job Brielle!

Brielle said...

Michele, on the bottom of the pretzel is fruit by the foot.

O family said...

that is so clever.