Friday, November 30, 2007

We Love Daddy!!

The girls look forward to their daddy coming home from work each night. They run to him at full speed and yell DADDY!! It is really cute. Sometimes I am jealous, I wish I would get that treatment. Instead I am the one that gets to break up fights all day. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't change being home with them for the world. Aspen gets really jealous if Kamden is sitting on our laps getting more attention than her at that moment. Being the rough child she is she just slams Kamden down and climbs on our laps sittng on top of Kamden. It is kind of funny, but I do feel bad for Kamden. We are working on the being nice part and telling her she needs to ask for her turn. Hopefully it will sink in her head soon!!(She really can be sweet, I don't want you all to think my child is completely WWF inside and out)Here is an example of Aspen moving her way in.(Kamden was on Brocks lap first) We were just lucky that this was one time that Kamden found it funny!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what goofs! I think that they are sweet and adorable and I miss them. I wonder if Emma will be a daddy's girl.. right now she's all about mommy though.... almost too much.. I can't leave her at all and I fear that I had this coming to me... i know what your thinking Brielle..... :o)

Lady said...

I'm thinking it too Brinn!! And Brielle you are so out of touch - Its now the WWE! Glad you're teaching that rough girl some manners.

Anonymous said...

Daddies have room for all their kids. Although, its a good thing he was a tough bull rider considering the "monster girl" and how rough and tumble she is. Sweet Kamden most always makes room for her little sis. (:

O family said...

hahaha this is SO cute!! Love it. Quinn is SUCH the Daddy's girl. When he comes home from work she yells and crawls over to him. So cute. It would be nice if she would yell and clap her hands when she saw me but I am always around. ha I just get a cry when I leave.

Anonymous said...

I love to see daddys and grandpas love their little kids.....warms my heart!

Anonymous said...

That is so great they love to see their dad! My kids love that more than anything else too. It makes me think we should leave more often so we can see if they love us that much. Great pics! Love Shauna