Saturday, November 17, 2007

Cinderella...

I took the girls to go see the play Cinderella at our local highschool. Kamden was so excited, she talked about going for 2 days straight. There is a play company that travels around from school to school helping kids put on plays. They do it all in a week, try outs are on a monday then you have 3 days to practice and then the play has 2 showings on a Saturday. All of the money they raise goes to our PTA. They are sponsered by local businesses, that is how the play company earns their money. I thought it is a pretty neat idea and it is a big hit. About a Hundred kids try out and only some of them make it. Kamden invited a friend and they really enjoyed it a lot. They didn't move the entire time. Aspen and I were in the back almost the whole time, so I on the other hand didn't get to hear as much as I would of liked to. The girls at the Cinderella Play. They had a great time, even Aspen, she just had trouble sitting still. I guess that is to be expected for a 20 month old. :) (In the picture left to right, Aspen, Kamden and their friend Preslee)Here is the girl who played Cinderella. We waited a good 20 minutes after the show so that they could get their picture with Cinderella. Yes, I know Aspen has her shirt up. If you know her very well you would know this is very common. I just hope she grows out of it or we are going to be in a lot of trouble. :)Here are 2 cute girls cracking up in the back of my car. They thought squeezing each others cheeks was pretty funny.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cinderella one of my favorite stories. Preslee is gorgeous as is Kamden, the blone and brunette! What fun to be young and carefree, a wonderful time of life. Aspen, Aspen, Aspen - at 14 I don't want to see your belly in public. (: Kamden is really going to miss Preslee. It makes me sad just to think of it for her. ):

Anonymous said...

Love the belly!!

O family said...

hahah the picture of Aspen is great! The girls all look like they had so much fun!

Lady said...

Sorry you got stuck in the back but at least the big girls enjoyed it. Good for you for exposing them to the play even though it was difficult.

Anonymous said...

What a fun idea to put on a quick play and I bet Kamden loved it! Aspen cracks me up with the belly...

S7FAMILY said...

How fun was that! Thanks so much for taking Preslee with you to Cinderella! She had a great time. I am glad you got these cute pics. Aspen always adds so much spunk to each picture!

Abraham and Sara said...

I love the belly too :)