Friday, November 30, 2007

Where Did Aspen Go?

Aspen loves to hide! I think she has a lot of the same personality that Brock had when he was little. His mom has told me some horror stories of when he would hide from her and she couldn't find him, but mostly in public or outside. Most kids finally give you hints about where they are but not Brock or Aspen. They stay in one place until you find them. The other day Kamden was at Preschool so it was just Aspen and I at home. I was busy doing things and then thought I should go see what Aspen is doing, I couldn't find her any where. Then I looked in my bathroom and I saw two feet and some eyes looking at me from inside my cabinet. I had to grab my camera. She was just hanging out, setting up all my nail polishes. She looked at me and said "where go" meaning where did Aspen go? She loves to play that game and she thinks she is pretty clever when I can't find her. I have been pretty lucky so far that she has only done that to me in my own home, I hope she doesn't get like her dad and hide in public places or outside in the yard!!

9 comments:

Kellie said...

Hey Brielle, that's so funny that you found us...Laurel is my cousin, our dads are brothers. It's a small world isn't it? Anyway your pictures are so cute, you're a lot better than me about getting your posts up. Someday I'll get mine up like you!

Anonymous said...

she is too much, I love her personality! I would have a heart attack if emma went hiding in public or outside... and you know me, I really would have a heart attack! She's such a cute little one, I'm glad that you are taking time to enjoy her and laugh at the funny things that happen each day.

Anonymous said...

What a good hider Aspen! We'll play hide and seek when Mamaw sees you next, ok? I love and miss you!!

Paige Holley said...

I have been such a slacker!! I love your posts. That story of Aspen and the tattoo cracked me up! Way to go Brielle, I can't believe you would do that..hah just kidding. Anyway, miss you guys:( You inspire me to post more often..maybe thats what I will do right now.

Julie said...

Your girls are so cute! I love the picture of Aspen peeking out of the cupboard.

O family said...

This is so cute! I can't wait for those days! haha

Anonymous said...

Too cute Aspen....floods me with memories. Like the time they had a complete lockdown at the mall to find your daddy, and the time we were searching the river banks and found him asleep with the baby calves....and yes, Brinn...it does give you a heart attack!!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! Braxton used to love to get in our cupboards when he was Aspen's age. She has such a fun personality. Good posts!!!!!

The Gang said...

That is just too cute!! She is getting so big!! Lets hope she is not a "good" hider and scares her mommy :) I can't wait for Slater to do things like that :)