Thursday, November 8, 2007

Friends....

So the other day when I got my hair cut my friend Shauna and I traded kids. I went first and then she went to get her hair done when I got back. It worked out pretty nicely. Kamden absolutely loves to have friends over, especially her good friend Preslee. They play so well together. I was in the other room with the baby and it had been awhile so I thought I should go check on the big kids. Well they were doing great. Actually they were playing church. Cooper the 6 yr old was baptizing them all and then they would come up in front and pretend to say prayers. After they sat down they all had a book, while looking at the book they were singing primary songs. I had to get a picture, it was too cute.
Here are the kids, Preslee, Cooper, Kamden and Aspen singing primary songs!Here is Aspen trying to be reverent to fit in with the big kids, but not really understanding why they are saying a pray in the middle of play time. :)I just love this picture. They are such good buddies. Preslee is getting ready to move in a month, Kamden is going to miss her lots!!

11 comments:

So many blogs..too little time said...

hey, Where is Shauna moving now?? Is everyone really leaving you?

Anonymous said...

Uncle Dewey and I use to play sacrament in the basement of our Brookside house. I guess HF thinks its better than cops and robbers.(:
How cute they all are and Aspen with her tiara on wrong - but trying to be like the bigs kids. I love it.

Lady said...

Aspen is too funny!! Her tiara is so versitile. I think that is great that they play church and practice being reverent. I need to make by big boys play that. They need the practice

Brielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Cute photos... I love Kamden's pants and Aspen's belly. Preslee and Kamden are so cute in the final photo. I remember when we used to play little house on the prarrie in the basement...

Julie said...

Aspen is so cute! Isn't it great to know that your kids like church if they are pretending it at home!

Anonymous said...

Those are some very cute pictures. I especially love the one of Kamden and Preslee.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Can you tell it's my first time commenting? (:

Paige Holley said...

Sorry to hear that yet another one of your friends is moving:( Way cute pictures. We miss you guys!

Abraham and Sara said...

The picture of Kamden and Preslee is sooooooo cute. What beautiful girls!