Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween....

Well the night started off a little rough with Aspen. She was very excited to be tigger as you can see here, she wore the hood all day...Then she saw that Kamden was being snow white, a princess. So while I was getting Kamden ready she ran down stairs and decided she wanted to be a princess too.
She wasn't very happy with me when I got her dressed into tigger instead of doing her hair and makeup all pretty. While she is screaming the whole time, I am putting makeup on her thinking that will make her happier. So once the makeup was on I showed her and needless to say she still was not happy.
After trying to get her to stop rubbing black all over everthing in my house, I called my husband begging him to come home from work so that I could have a little help trick or treating. Brock is always so busy with work that he isn't usually around for halloween. This was the first halloween he has gone with us. I was so thankful for his help. Once we got going Aspen quickly got over her fit throwing and really enjoyed getting a lot of candy. We first went to our church to the trunk or treat and games. After we left there we went to a neighborhood in town that has a lot of homes really close together so that the girls didn't have to walk as far. I think everyone else had the same idea. ( in our neighborhood the houses are spread far apart) Aspen was a complete crack up. She would try to walk right into peoples houses to get the candy if they didn't get to the door fast enough. Then because she is little people thought to give her little candy. Well she is no fool. She threw it right back in the bowl and grabbed the big candy bars. We were laughing pretty hard. I have to say they both really enjoyed themselves and I did too once Brock, my lifesaver, got there to help me out.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, I am laughing so hard! I love that Aspen would put back the small candy and grab the big stuff... that's my kinda gal.
They look so cute, Kamden looks sooo pretty as Snow White.
I think Aspen and I are a lot alike.. she wants to do whatever her big sister does... does that sound familiar??

Anonymous said...

That picture of Aspen crying is too cute. It will help keep that wonderful memory.(: And yes Aspen is just like her mamaw and A. Brinn about the candy. There are some things that are not joking matters.(: What a pretty little Snow White. I miss everyone! love to all.

Lady said...

I LOVE IT!!! That girl has personality! I think she made a great tigger. Perhaps you could have still done eye makeup and lipstick and made her a girly tigger. I wonder if she still would have been crying! Kamden sure looked pretty!

Anonymous said...

okay, so I'm still laughing about Aspen.. she is just so dang funny! I love the stage she is in right now, it's so funny.

I love how responsible and thoughtful Kamden is. She will be a wonderful big sister to Aspen and will really be a good example to her. She has such a sweet personality and is such a sweetheart, I love you Kamden!

Anonymous said...

okay, so I'm still laughing about Aspen.. she is just so dang funny! I love the stage she is in right now, it's so funny.

I love how responsible and thoughtful Kamden is. She will be a wonderful big sister to Aspen and will really be a good example to her. She has such a sweet personality and is such a sweetheart, I love you Kamden!

Anonymous said...

LOOKS LIKE A FUN HALLOWEEN!!! THANKS FOR SHARING....WHEN WE WENT TO OUR CHURCH FOR TRUNK OR TREAT THE BOYS CAME OVER FOR THAT AND I COULDN'T HELP BUT WONDER WHAT MY PRETTY LITTLE GIRLS WERE DOING TOO. NOW I KNOW....GOOD JOB ASPEN, DON'T YOU LET ANYBODY SHORT CHANGE YOU! LOVE THE PRINCESS OUTFIT KAMDEN....... TOO CUTE YOU BOTH ARE!!! LOVE YOU BUNCHES....GRAMMY

O family said...

These outfits are SO cute. I love Aspen's personality. She seems like a ham! Kamden looks so excited in both of the pictures with a HUGE smile. adorable.