Friday, November 16, 2007

Thanksgiving Feast

Kamden had her Thanksgiving Party at her Preschool yesterday. She had such a good time. A lot of the times in the morning it is so hard to get her going but yesterday wasn't the case at all. This girl loves to party, also she knew I would be there to help. I came back early to help the teacher set up for their feast. I had Aspen with me ofcourse which seemed to make it a little more challenging. I was setting the table and fixing all of the kids plates when I look over and there is Aspen enjoying the food on a few different plates before the kids came into eat. I wish I would have gotten a picture but I was more worried about fixing the plates so the preschool kids wouldn't get upset that this little girl was stealing their food. When they all sat down to eat they did make room for Aspen at the end of the table. She thought that was pretty neat. I was also surprised that Kamden was so excited to show off Aspen to all of her friends. I just really enjoy watching my girls grow up and the things they experience with such excitement all of the time. Here is a picture of Kamden excited to go to her first preschool thanksgiving party! Kamden with her class enjoying their feast. I got busy helping that this was about the only picture I got at the party.

6 comments:

Paige Holley said...

What a cute picture of Kamden before school...looks like fun. That bit about Aspen eating everyone's food cracked me up!

Anonymous said...

Aspen, Aspen, Aspen - personality is the word that fits for her. I'm glad you are blogging these memories because you think you will never forget them and yet you do. So much fun!! Kamden is so cute in red. What a fun day for her, and look at her with a peer group already. ): Time goes too quickly. Love to everyone,

Anonymous said...

fun....fun how cute you both are. sounds like the cinderella play was fun....you will have to tell me all about when you come for thanksgiving....can't wait to see you.....love you bunches!

O family said...

Kamden looks SO PRETTY in that picture! Her eyes are adorable!!! I am glad that they had such a fun time.

Lady said...

I'm glad her feast was fun. Ainsley's is today but parents aren't invited. I'd like to stay and see her interact with her friends but instead I'll be Christmas shopping because I am WAY behind!

Anonymous said...

what a cute little party! I bet it was fun, I remember thinking how fun parties at school were. Kamden looks so grown up!