Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Gotta Love Winter in McCall...

I have been really bad about posting lately. I thought I would back track a little and post this picture. This was from our first bad snow storm a few weeks ago when we got dumped on. Pretty crazy how much snow we can get in one night.
This is a true story at our house. Gotta love static. My girls like to play the game of who can get the best head of static by rolling on the ground. I guess this is what you do when you are trapped inside your house during a snow storm!

8 comments:

Becky at Jones Land and Livestock, Inc. said...

Finally, you posted something! (:
That is some crazy static hair!

Lady said...

That is so fun - static hair. It's not so fun if that's how your hair is naturally, like Ainsley but it's fun when your not going to church! Crazy snow - get that car in the garage!

Julie said...

This snow is great! I must say I'm loving it this year. I just wish I wasn't so big and round so I could enjoy it! I think I might not enjoy it so much if my car was parked out side though, good luck cleaning that off and the rest of the snow coming this week!

Paige Holley said...

Holy Cow!! We have absolutely NO snow here in Logan...I'm a little sad too. It actually rained last night! That picture of Kamden looks like Avery! Her hair always looks like that.

Anonymous said...

Ugh!!! no thanks , I'll pass on the huge snow storms. I like snow but not that much and definately not more that once a winter.

O family said...

I love the static hair. That is totally what Quinn looks like... all the time :)

Anonymous said...

brrrrr...that looks cold! can't wait to get some of that warm air in Hawaii....love the static cling!

Anonymous said...

Man! Think if I had gotten the Bobcat with tracks, how much green I could be making clearing off all of that snow week after week after week. Oh well, someday maybe.
Wish I could play the static game with your kids, but it doesn't work so well for me...know what I mean?