Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas..

We had a great Christmas this year. It was a little different than some others because we didn't get together with any extended family. It was kind of sad, but we are so lucky to have such close, good friends here in McCall. We were able to get together with them and really feel the spirit of christmas and make some good memories together. Some of our friends had a nice dinner on Christmas Eve, amd then we came home and read the Christmas story with the girls. Christmas day was really relaxing we did nothing but sit around and enjoy all the new things that we got, played games and had a really nice Christmas dinner, just the 4 of us. We felt so blessed this Christmas season and we thank you all for blessing our family with your love and friendships.Here is Kamden and her friends Preslee, Kimberly, and Jessica at the christmas eve dinner. My friend told me to grab my camera which I actually had, because these girls were having the best time. They were laughing and just talking away. It was really cute.My girls on Christmas morning in their christmas jammies, don't mind the brownish tint on the teeth and the brown drool coming out of the mouth. They had already found some christmas chocolate in the stockings and helped themselves!The girls in their beautiful Christmas dresses ready for church. Thanks Grammy! They got lots of compliments on the dresses!

9 comments:

Kellie said...

Looks like you guys had a good Christmas. I totally understand the quiet Christmas this was our first Christmas not being with family too. But sometimes it's kinda nice to just have your little family. Your girls are so cute and the dresses are darling!

So many blogs..too little time said...

Those are very pretty dresses. Aspen looks like she is getting tall. Did you get anything fun for Christmas?

Anonymous said...

cute kids table, they looked like they really were enjoying themselves. I missed you guys this Christmas but I'm happy you had some friends. I think the girls look gorgeous in their new dresses! Love you guys and can't wait to have the girls spend some time with me, we'll have so much fun!!!

Paige Holley said...

It looks like you had a good Christmas...I missed you guys this year as I remembered having dinner at your house last year:( Any plans of coming to Logan any time soon??

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a nice Christmas and like everyone had a special time. The girls are so cute in the new jammies and the Christmas dresses -well Grammy out did herself. Very Nice. The girls are darling. Miss you all very much.

O family said...

I love the jammies and the Christmas dresses! I am glad that you all enjoyed the special day together.

Becky at Jones Land and Livestock, Inc. said...

So fun to see those pictures from that evening. Also the girls look so pretty in their dresses!

Lady said...

Those dresses are incredible!! Grammy has good taste! They really look beautiful! I am glad you enjoyed your Christmas even though we missed you. Have a great time in Hawaii!

Anonymous said...

who'd of thought those dresses could be so pretty!! only my sweet girls can do them justice.....toooo cute!