Monday, March 31, 2008

Who Remembers Cricket??

Do any of you remember the doll Cricket?
She was the girl version and then they had My Buddy that came out around the same time. I loved this toy growing up. I never played with dolls or barbies a lot but I sure did love my Cricket. When I was back in PA I finished going through all of my old toys and things that my mom had saved. We packed them all up and shipped them to me which has been nice because now my girls are about the right age to play with them.
This picture captures how my girls feel about Cricket. Aspen has her arm around her saying "she is MINE", and Kamden is just so amazed that she talks(she has tapes you can put in her back that tell stories and do little games)and when she talks her mouth and eyes move. The girls are sure glad to have a new friend and it is kind of nice for me too because it entertains them for sometime!!

8 comments:

O family said...

I remember Cricket. I didn't have one though. It is so cool that you saved her and now your girls can enjoy all of your cool old stuff!

Anonymous said...

I have more room at my house and you have less. (: Glad the girls are enjoying her. Love, Mamaw

Anonymous said...

I have more room at my house and you have less. (: Glad the girls are enjoying her. Love, Mamaw

Becky at Jones Land and Livestock, Inc. said...

That is such a cute doll! Your girls seem to love it!

Anonymous said...

I loved your Cricket... your lucky I didn't cros your name out on her and write mine in :o)

Lady said...

That doll totally remind me of when you were little!! Fun to watch the girls enjoy our childhood toys!

Harmony said...

Hi Brielle! I am so happy you found me! Congratulations on expecting your 3rd child - a baby boy!! I am sure you are a wonderful mom. I take it you are still in Idaho. If you ever make it to Salt Lake please let me know. I am going to check more stuff out on your blog. Your girls are so cute. I want a little girl next.

Anonymous said...

Good job mawmaw!!! What a fun thing to pass down to the grandkids. They love you so....always fun to hear the stories about going to mawmaw and pawpaws...Kamden tells me lots when we have our slumber parties at grammys house. such a joy in our lives huh?