Sunday, March 16, 2008

We Are Having A....

Well a lot of you know but for those who don't know, Brock and I are expecting our third child on August 1st. We are excited, that will put Aspen and the baby 2 years and 5 months apart which is the exact same spacing as Kamden and Aspen. I am feeling pretty good, a lot better than the first 3 months when I was REALLY sick. Glad that part is over. So I am 21 weeks this week. Yeah for being over half way! Oh, I guess I should say what we are having for those of you who don't know yet. A BOY!!!! We are really excited. I made the Ultrasound Tech, who is my friend, keep checking because I have never seen a little ding-a-ling on our ultrasound screen before. We were just so excited, both Kamden and Aspen were too. Aspen started yelling YEAH and clapping her hands because she saw all of us so happy. I just wanted to have at least one boy and we are finally getting him. It is a good thing because we are done after this baby. That is, if no surprises happen but we are not counting on that!!

19 comments:

Becky at Jones Land and Livestock, Inc. said...

So happy about it being a boy!

Paige Holley said...

YEAH!!! Congrats! I am so glad to hear you are having a boy:) So, Russ and I are planning a trip to McCall the end of August so we will be able to see this new little bundle! I will call you sometime this week.

Anonymous said...

congrats, I am so happy for you. i can't wait to meet him this summer... wow, it's really right around the corner :o)

Abraham and Sara said...

Yeah!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys! And a BOY...so fun! I am glad you are feeling good. I can't wait to see prego pictures :) Loves

So many blogs..too little time said...

I have been waiting all weekend for you to post this. I am So happy for you guys!! You are getting your BOY! That's so awesome. Congrats:)

Anonymous said...

"Ding-a-ling"????

Who raised you to talk like that?

Dad

Lisa K said...

I'm due a week ahead of you and I'm also having a boy! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS on your BOY!!!!!!!
Aw...all the little baseball hats...and overalls...and sports tees...and cool boy toys!!! That's AWESOME!!!!
SO happy for you guys.
And just 19 weeks until his debut!!!! It'll be over before you know it!

Anonymous said...

We're so happy for you guys!! Having both sexes is really fun. Although I would have been happy with another little Peterson girl - The ones you have already made are so neat. (: Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so happy you are getting your boy! He is going to be the cutest little bull rider! Can't wait to see him!
Emily C. (Hanson)

O family said...

YAY Brielle! I am so happy for you. I am glad that you are getting to have a little boy. Congrats!

So many blogs..too little time said...

hahaha, LOL I am laughing at your dad's comment. My dad would say the same thing. We find out fri the 28th who wins. Thanks for voting:)

Julie said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys! That's funny that you made her check over and over again that it was a boy, so was she a 100% sure? Boys are fun! -and I'm sure girls are too, I just wouldn't know:)

Kellie said...

Congrats! LIttle boys are so much fun!

Alycia said...

congrats! that is so exciting!

Anonymous said...

can't wait!!!...so tickled to know that there is gonna be another little Peterson boy to keep our family name going....fun to see the girls be so excited too! can't wait to love him like we love them all!.....grammy

Anonymous said...

Brielle- sinse having our baby I haven't had much time to see other blogs. I laughed my HEAD OFF at your dad's comment!!!!!!!!!!!!! So much that Spencer was like "what mom...what?" So funny as we were all thinking the same thing. it takes a dad to spell it out. I love your parents.

Jeremy and Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeremy and Jennifer said...

YES A BOY!!! Do you guys have a name yet?