Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Circus Time!

This doesn't happen often but this is my 3rd post of the day. I have been so busy getting caught up from being gone I haven't had time to post anything. So you all get to have 3 posts in one day! Anyway, While we were in Pa I happened to read in the newspaper that there was the Shriners Circus in town. My girls have never been to a circus before and I have only ever been one time. So we decided to go. My parents, Brock and I, Kamden, Ainsley and Aspen. They loved it. Kamden loved the trapeez people, and Aspen loved the dogs that did all kinds of tricks. It was such a good time. It was a pretty small circus but still had some really good acts. Well the girls got spoiled by their Papaw. He took them on an elephant ride. Brock really wanted to go too but when he found out the price decided to just send Aspen with my dad and the other girls. That was definitely the highlight of the night. I couldn't believe all the girls weren't scared getting that high up in the air. It was pretty funny to watch my dad try to spread his legs that wide to sit on the elephant. :) Everyone at the circus. Gotta love Kamdens face!! The girls with their Papaw on top of an elephant. Pretty cool if you ask me. Just another fun picture of them on the elephant all happy and waving.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

how fun!!! The elephant rides looks awesome, what a great experience. I hope the big girls will remember it. I wish I could have gone to the circus too, it looks like fun.

Anonymous said...

That was an awesome night, even if we did smell like elephant at the end of it. (: Love, Mamaw

Becky at Jones Land and Livestock, Inc. said...

That is amazing that the girls weren't scared to be that high off the ground! Looks like fun!

O family said...

This is SO cool. I bet the girls are going to remember it forever! Uncle Jim is such a great Grandfather. I bet the girls adore him. (brave mane too for taking all the little ones on a big ole elephant!)

So many blogs..too little time said...

Looks like SO much fun!! Did Aspen get our card?

Anonymous said...

way to go grampa vonstetten! now Deagon wants grampa peterson to get an elephant! too fun....Kamden talked about it all weekend with Deagon....I laid awake until 1:15 listening to all the fun stories those two could come up with....sooooo fun!