Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Let's Party!!

Aspen is going to think her birthday lasts for a month. We went down to Brocks family this past weekend and got to celebrate her birthday with them. It was a really fun weekend. She loved the presents and the cake. Thanks Grammy for always taking the time to make fun cakes for the grandkids. They love it and will never forget it. Aspen in her new dress up outfit. She loves it, and so does her sister which can cause some problems. I love her face in this picture. I just hope someday she will out grow this smile and change to prettier one! Aspen, Kamden and their cousin Deagon surrounded by her birthday gifts. The cake Grammy made for Aspen.

Kamden got to have a Easter Party at school today. She loves parties, they got to make a bunny magnet, color eggs and then have a little easter egg hunt. Kamden is so sweet with Aspen. I love watching them together at activities like this. I even had other mothers comment to me on how they think Kamden is so thoughtful of her younger sister. That makes me so happy to hear things like that said about my child. Aspen was getting a little upset because she didn't have any eggs or easter baskets to search for. The kids only got 2 eggs a piece to hunt and Kamden found both of hers pretty quickly. She then put one of them back so that Aspen could find one. And then tells Aspen "don't worry honey I will share some of my candy with you" I love it!! She then found a chair for Aspen and squeezed her in right next to her at the table for snacks. I really hope Kamden doesn't grow out of this phase too fast, and I hope it rubs off on her siblings.
This was brought to Kamdens Easter party by one of the parents. It is a carrot garden and I thought it was so cute and creative, I had to take a picture.Kamden and Aspen at Kamdens Easter party. I tried to get Aspen to look up for the picture but she was just so happy she had an egg in her hand she couldn't look away! I also think she was looking at the marshmellow on her fingers from the peeps she was eating.

6 comments:

Becky at Jones Land and Livestock, Inc. said...

That cake was awesome! Also, Kamden is such a thoughtful big sister!

Anonymous said...

they are sooo cute! I miss them, I feel spoiled that I've been able to see them so much this past year. I love that they know me and like me.... well, I think they like me :o)

Ask Rexanne how she makes such amazing cakes!!!! See if it would be ok to meet you in Rupert for a weekend and maybe she can show me some tricks :o) I really want to make that star cake.

Can't wait to see you guys!

O family said...

The cakes are both beautiful! It is so great that your girls get along so well and are so considerate of each other.

Julie said...

I love Aspen's little grin! Kyler said he played with her (Kamden and Aspen) when I clicked on to your page!

Abraham and Sara said...

I'll have some cake please!

Anonymous said...

hey Brinn....I would love to have you come and play with cakes! wear your old clothes, as I have ruined my robe and a couple of shirts with food coloring! I guess that proves I'm not a pro...just a silly grammy that loves those kids! cute pictures, always a joy to have family anywhere near....love you all!