Sunday, March 30, 2008

Where is Spring?

I think that is what everyone in McCall is asking themselves because it hasn't hit our town yet. This is the hardest part of the year from me to live in this area. I am so ready for spring and to take my kids outside to play. The sad thing is we still have at least 3 feet of snow on the ground, so we are looking at May before we can go to a park or feel grass! We have to keep leaving town so we can get a feel for some nice spring weather at least for a few days. The girls in the spring dresses! Thanks Grammy for the cute dresses. The girls see all these cute summer and spring clothes that they are being given and just want to wear them. I think it is fine for church but I just can't justify shorts and capris when it is snowing and 20 degrees out. SOMEDAY we will pull the summer clothes out of storage! :)

5 comments:

Becky at Jones Land and Livestock, Inc. said...

I love this picture. The girls look cute!

O family said...

Aww, I bet the long winter is really hard. If it makes you feel better, it just got colder here. I mean we don't have snow but it is still a little nippy if you ask me! The girls look ADORABLE!

Julie said...

Cute dresses, I too am ready for spring and to be able to take my boys outside! Thankyou so much for watching my boys, it helped out so much!

Abraham and Sara said...

I am definitely ready for the real spring to show up. It has been freezing here. Global warming...ha, not here :)

Anonymous said...

you girls look darling!! so fun to see you on this blog....your mama is so good to keep us posted on everything! makes us feel like you live closer, even though we don't see you nearly enough!! Love you bunches....grammy