Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Aspen!

Aspen had her 2 year old birthday on Saturday. We were in PA so we got to celebrate with my side of the family. I have a nephew who has the same birthday as Aspen so we threw them a combined birthday party. Aspen tells everyone she is 2 and had her BIRTDAY! It is really cute. Here is Aspen opening up a polly pocket swimming pool. Kamden and Ainsley(my neice) could not wait until she opened that present. I think they wanted it more than she did. It ended up the box didn't even get opened for 2 days after that. Aspen just liked carrying the box around by the handle. It was killing the two older girls!Aspen in a new sweatshirt she got. The girl loves her sweatshirts, but it has to come with a hood and pockets or it is no good.Aspen got this princess crown from my sister. I walked into the kitchen and found her putting it on my mom and dads 13 year old dog. Aspen was telling Indy(the dog) that she looked cute.Here are the 2 birthday cousins. (Curren turned 4 he is my brother Brians oldest) Aspen loved blowing out the candles in fact she kept blowing after the flame was gone. We had to scrape a lot of drool off the ice cream cake so we could all enjoy a piece.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is too funny, I love her little personality!!! i can't believe she's already two and I can't believe your almost half way there pretty much!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you got that picture of Indy. She is cute in a sort of ugly way. (: Love, Mamaw

Becky at Jones Land and Livestock, Inc. said...

Cute pics!

O family said...

YAY Happy Birthday (belated) Aspen!!! I am so glad that I have had the chance to be around her, even if just for a little bit. She is ADORABLE and I love her little personality. so so so cute!

Paige Holley said...

Hooray for 3 new posts!! I was beginning to wonder what had happened to you:) Looks like you had a good time PA. I can't believe Aspen is 2! Crazy how fast these kids are growing!