Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend!

We got to go down to Rupert to see Brocks family and go to his cousins wedding. We had a really enjoyable weekend. The girls had so much fun. They got to play with their cousins, have sleepovers with Grammy, take a jet boat ride on the snake river, ride 4 wheelers, look at a baby calf, and jump on the trampoline. Kamden loved the wedding, she has never been to a wedding before and thought it was just amazing. At the end of the night Kamden went missing, I got a little nervous but then I found her. I should have known where she was. She was front and center with the bride and groom and their parents while they were opening up their gifts. She never gets bored with weddings, baby showers, ect. Aspens highlight was probably petting the baby calf. She just sat right by it and pet the calf. She thought it was really neat that it sucked her finger. The mom cow came walking over just mooing really loudly but that didn't scare Aspen she just sat right there still petting away. She said she loved its ponytail on its bum! (Don't worry Brock and his Dad were standing right in front of Aspen in case the cow started charging) It was a great weekend spent with family.Aspen, Deagon, and Kamden jumping on the tramp. Kamden would jump all day if you let her. It will be nice when Aspen has a little more confidence to go out into the middle by herself. Aspen and Jack the dog! Brocks siblings, Skye and Arriann. The girls at the wedding. I think they look so cute in their Hawaii dresses.Cousins Dodge and Deagon with the girls at the wedding. Aspen is trying to show me she is 2 years old.

12 comments:

Becky at Jones Land and Livestock, Inc. said...

So fun to see the picts and read how your weekend was!

Lady said...

What a great weekend!! You packed alot into such a few days!! The girls look great in their summer digs and I just love that Kamden is so in awe of brides and babies and so good to take to those events. Just trying to make Ainsley sit thru a very short piano recital was grueling! Also- didn't recognize Skye with short dark hair. Looks good though.

O family said...

Wow, what a weekend! You guys sure did pack in a lot! I bet the girls had so much fun. I LOVE their dresses. super cute. How have you been doing?

S7FAMILY said...

What a great family. You are so good at the blogging. I am glad you are enjoying your family and being involved with everything. Right now it would be easy stay home and just finish being pregnant. You are great. All our love!!!!

Alycia said...

It is so fun to be around family. That is a funny story about the calf! My kids love so see animals!

The Gang said...

My you guys were busy busy bees -:)
Looks like everyone had a fantastic time! miss you guys!

The Gang said...

My you guys were busy busy bees -:)
Looks like everyone had a fantastic time! miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

I'm right in there with Aspen. I could sit all day and pet, play and let the calfs suck on my fingers. They are so sweet. How cute of Aspen trying to hold up her two fingers. She looks so blonde. I'm gald the girls were having fun with Grammy and Grandpa. Can't wait to see everybody.

Anonymous said...

they look sooo cute ! I love them in their dresses. I think they look cute with their boy cousins and Dodge is sooo cute! I am glad you guys had fun.

Family of Fun said...

Glad to see you had a fun weekend! And glad to see that there wasn't as much rain on the other side of the state!

Anonymous said...

another awesome weekend.I look so forward to my slumber parties with those sweet grandkids.....not the best sleep but definately fun! Those girls are too fun...Kamden takes such good care of her sister. Had to laugh when Aspen said she loved the ponytails on the baby calf. Right after that, she lifted her ponytails and said "they match!" Too Funny!.....thanks for the memories.....Grammy

Anonymous said...

Is that 4 cute kids or what???....Grammy