Sunday, May 4, 2008

Pajama Party

Kamden had a pajama party at school last week and had so much fun. She was so excited that she got to wear her pajamas to school. I took a picture of her before we left and this was the pose I got. She really wanted me to not miss the watermelon on her shirt. Then we had the little sister who didn't want to be left out so she got in the picture. Kamden and I both started laughing because she noticed Kamdens pose for the last picture and tried to do the same thing. Aspen said "mommy get my ball shirt", meaning she wanted it in the picture just like Kamdens watermelon shirt. She always keeps us laughing, never a dull moment with Aspen around!

6 comments:

O family said...

ok so they are so cute! I love the pose with both of your girls. Aspen is a ham!

Anonymous said...

Kamden is a natural at posing.... Aspen, .... well, she might need some modeling coaching :o) So cute, I like Kamden's pj's a lot!!! I'm glad she had fun at her party.

Lady said...

Cute PJs Kamden!! And Aspen - I just LOVE LOVE LOVE your Ball shirt!! So much that - Ainsley has the same one!!!

Anonymous said...

Aspen's pose reminds me of the one you did when we went to the Hands on House and you had the helmet on, remember? hahaha! They are so cute,Kamden's pj's are really cute on her. Love, Mamaw

Paige Holley said...

Cute girls. I love Aspen's face in that picture! That girl cracks me up.

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing some of mamaw's jammies? You come up with the cutest pajamas! Of course they look especially cute on those cute girls.....Grammy