Thursday, May 8, 2008

I Love My Girls!

Lately I have really enjoyed watching my girls play together. I really could be entertained for quite a while just watching them and listening to their conversations. For the most part they are the best of friends and that couldn't make me happier. Yeah for spring! We are finally getting spring here in McCall and the girls are loving it. They want to be outside every day. Here they are enjoying our stream. I am just not sure how one daughter can play in mud and water and only get her hands and feet a little dirty and the other gets mud and water on her face, hair, ears, you name it. :) Now our stream is flowing so fast that the sand they are standing on is no longer visible, but that is a good thing. Give us one more month and the girls and I will be swimming in it. :)I thought this was a cute picture of the girls playing. They can be out there for hours. Yes we still have some snow but that doesn't stop us from playing in freezing cold water. :) I also want everyone to know that I did try to get Kamdens crack to not show for the picture. The poor girl can't get any pants that stay on her bum. Her sister has the other problem, she can't pull her panties down or up by herself yet because she can't get it over her little shelf. (I love it)I just had to capture them playing. They love to sit at that table and make each other pretend meals. This is one of the moments I had to stop what I was doing just to watch them play. They are growing up way to fast. It makes me a little sad, they bring me so much joy and I am so thankful that I am blessed enough to be their mom.

6 comments:

O family said...

this is adorable. Your girls seem to be so sweet and wonderful. I wish that I could be around them more. :( It is so nice that they enjoy each other.

Anonymous said...

I love your girls too! They are so sweet and I love how they play so well together. I remember when we used to play together. Do you remember playing little house on the prairie and how we would pretend our bed was a ship and you would crawl around like a dolphin and I would throw pretend fish to you?

Lady said...

Brielle- I am so glad you captured these moments and your feelings. You can never get them back and you are right they grow up so fast. Thanks for letting us peak into your life!

Anonymous said...

I'm grateful you have realized while your children are small how precious time truely is. It goes so very very fast. It seems like only yesterday I was watching you.
They are just the cutest playing in the water and I have no idea how some stay clean and some don't. But we all seem to have one of each. Although, I think that Brittney is going to have two that seem to be magnets for dirt and unfortunately it is both of her girls. The little one was here the other day and found some puddles and began rolling in them. (:
Love, Mom

Family of Fun said...

These pictures were so cute. Aren't all kids alike? They love the water... and the mud! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I cherish the restaurant parties and the giggles that came with when we were there to play. All the other adults went bike riding and I got to play in the tent and have tea parties! fun day...we sang and laughed. I've never seen Kamden lagh so hard as that day...fun memory!....Grammy