Sunday, May 4, 2008

27th Birthday!

Yes it was my birthday today. My girls just think it is so fun because we get to celebrate 2 birthdays in one week. It was a very nice relaxed birthday. It was kind of nice to have it on a Sunday because Brock could be with us the whole day. Thank you to my friends and family who remembered me, it was all very thoughtful.This picture is from before I was pregnant. I just had to post how I used to look before I got large and pregnant. I liked my face in this picture because it is just a face of being excited on your birthday with the man you love!! :)The girls sticking in all of my candles. I truly live through their excitement. It brings me such joy. The girls sprinkle job. They were very proud so we just had to take a picture.My wonderful neighbors brought by a gift and their daughter made me cookies, the small ones spell out my name. I thought it was really cute. Good thing I am pregnant and have somewhat of an excuse to eat junk because I recieved these, a cake, and some yummy danishes I was craving from another friend. I will just have to get all my sweets in now because in 3 months the fun is over and the work begins!

8 comments:

O family said...

Happy belated birthday Brielle! All of those sweets DO look yummy! I hope that you had a great day. love you and you look beautiful prego or not!

Lisa K said...

Happy birthday! And you don't look large at all!!

Abraham and Sara said...

Brielle, why are you so stinkin cute? I hope you had a wonderful birthday! I thought of you on the 3rd but forgot to write to you on the 4th...go figure! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey lady! How exciting about your birthday. It looked full of yummy snacks. You really do look like a beautiful prenant women! Your daughters would agree-they are excited for that baby Brother!!!Thanks for thinking Clancy is cute!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday Brielle! You look fantastic...preggers or not...you always look good!

Lady said...

Brielle - First I was laughing at the first picture - AND remembering I took it. We took lots of fun poses and with funny faces, much to Brock's annoyance. Second, I was thinking how cute you looked at your Birthday Party - in fact I was thinking how much you looked like me! You really are GORGEOUS!! I want to eat your giant Cookie! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Life is good! Glad you had a nice birthday with the girls and Brock.
Miss you lots.
Mom

Paige Holley said...

Happy birthday Brielle! I wish I could come over and help you eat those cookies and cake. I hope you had a fabulous day.