Sunday, June 1, 2008

Silly Girls!

I was looking through my pictures and found some cute random ones that I thought I would post. The first picture is of our "HOMEY G" daughter. That hat is one that Kamden decorated at school, it is just a really odd shaped hat but they both love it. :) If any of you know Brock he has a huge sweet tooth. I know he will thank me later for the picture but he loves his milkshakes. Well we know one thing and that is he passed his sweet tooth to our daughter Kamden. She will ask me at snack time if she can have JUNK! Like father like daughter. Both with their milkshakes.
Below we have the girls making silly faces. They really thought they were funny. They asked me to take some pictures! And some more faces, Gotta love Em!The next picture is my favorite, I was upstairs doing laundry and came down to my girls lying like this. I thought it was so sweet. Kamden is such a wonderful big sister.

12 comments:

Becky at Jones Land and Livestock, Inc. said...

I love seeing the picts of the girls! So glad you posted them. My favorite was seeing Kamden with her milkshake, just like Brock.

O family said...

these are so cute. It is adorable how much they like and love each other. hahah I LOVE the picture of Brock and the milkshake.

Anonymous said...

Yep! You're in trouble with Brock for sure. But I do know his milkshakes are good having sampled them several times, yum ! (:
Your girls are so funny and sweet love the head in Kamden's lap pic. I miss you guys so much.
Love, Mom - Mamaw

Anonymous said...

Oh - I forgot to tell you I think Kamden's hair looks really good since her tramatic hair cut. Go, Aunt Annie! Mom

Paige Holley said...

Those pigtails on Aspen are the cutest things! Oh I miss you guys!!

Alycia said...

your girls are so cute. I see so much of you in them, Brielle. I still can't believe we are mothers! It seems like just yeasterday that we were getting yelled at during EFY for talking too much during class!

Anonymous said...

I've been a slothful blogger! and look how much I have missed.....thanks Brielle for sharing. Yep, I think we got Bucko hooked on milkshakes and peanutbutter popcorn (that was our sunday night treats) good girl Kamden, way to love that sugar!...miss you all....Grammy

Kellie said...

I love the silly face pictures! Such a funny stage they go through, your girls are just darling, we really need to get them together with Laci to play one of these days!

Anonymous said...

Aspen is looking like such a big girl... she looks really old!!! I can relate to Kamden and Brocks love for the sugar. I love baking treats with Kamden. I think Emma has inherited my bad eating habits because she loves dum dums! I can't wait to hang out this summer!

The Gang said...

Oh my goodness. What great pictures. Wait until Uncle Brian sees the "Homey G" picture. It will make his day for sure! Hope all is well - miss yas!

Lady said...

I love Homey G. I can't wait to see her next month. And I can't believe how Brock totally eats his ice cream like a 'MAN' and Kamden totally eats hers like a "girlie girl". She is a princess in every way. Did you notice that in the tongue out picture that one girl's tongue is going one way and the other's is going the opposite? I wonder if that means anything? Like left brain right brain etc...?

Julie said...

Those milk shakes look good!Thankyou so much for watching my boys when we were moving! It helped out so much. It seems like each move just keeps getting harder and harder. We had tons of fun swimming with you guys! Thanks!