Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!

Just wanted to wish a Happy Fathers Day to my husband, my dad and Brocks Dad. Our family is truly blessed to have such great fathers in our lives. I am very thankful for my dad and father in law. They have been great examples and role models for Brock and I. My girls are sure lucky to have 3 great men in their lives! We had a great day with Brock and tried to spoil him and give him the day off. I don't know how relaxing it really was for him, when you have 2 daughters that just want to play games and climb on him and a very pregnant wife with not much energy to do anything. But I am sure he still knows how much he is loved! The girls with their Daddy before church. I could not get a good picture so don't mind Kamdens eyes closed, she said the sun kept getting in her eyes. What do you do? I guess just close them for every picture!! :)They sure love their Daddy. Just looking at those three smile and laugh together makes me so happy. I am a very lucky woman to have them in my life.

9 comments:

Brian and Krista said...

Brielle! So I got your addy from Mauna Rae.. I've been trying to get everyone on this side to start blogging.. but as you can see I haven't gotten that much cooperation! I'm so happy you have one! Congrats on the little boy! You guys must be so excited. I don't know if Annie and I will make it to the baby shower but we'll send you something! Anything specific you need or want? Your girls are going to be the best babysitters! They are so beautiful and getting so big!

Becky at Jones Land and Livestock, Inc. said...

Yes, Brock is an awesome Dad. He's so patient and laid back. You also have such good girls. Your family is such an example for me.

Abraham and Sara said...

Nothing sweeter than a daddy and his girls! Very cute.

Anonymous said...

Yes, you really are blessed. You have a real good guy and your girls are fortunate to have him as their Dad. Keep your perspective when you start to get stressed over the 'little stuff', that where the 'big stuff' is concerned, you are in good stead.
It's nice to see your girls in short sleeves!
We are really looking forward to our visit in 6 weeks and to see little CASH PAYMENT PETERSON.
Love Dad

Anonymous said...

Yup, great family. I think the girls are looking so big and I'm impressed Brock can still hold both of them at the same time!

Anonymous said...

Sweet memories. I can't wait to see all of you. The girls look so pretty and a very handsome Dad.
Love, Mamaw

Lady said...

The weather looks beautiful and what pretty scenery you have right in your front of your house. You are blessed to have good men in your life. I am too. Count those blessings every day. Not everyone is as lucky! Love you! ;0 Less than a month!

O family said...

This is so cute. There is nothing as adorable as daughters and their sweet Daddys! I am greatful that we all have managed to find such wonderful men for us to share our lives with. I do hope to meet Brock one day :)

Anonymous said...

So sweet....and so beautiful! What an awesome spot you have found to build such a neat little bungalo...love to come and see what my little boy has become....so proud of you Bucko...and what beautiful girls and awesome mom for them. So very grateful for you and for your example in all you do. What a joy for a mom!....love you bunches!