Thursday, September 24, 2009

Valley County Rodeo

In August we went to our Valley County Rodeo and Fair. I feel that summer is not complete without a fair or Rodeo. That feeling has come since I have been married to Brock. I never really went to Rodeo's before but now I am a big fan! Brock says that next year he is entering the Bull Riding competition. Not sure how I feel about this! It is so hard for him to watch and not ride. He misses it lots. But after the Rodeo was over we hung with our friends at the dance and then there was a mechanical Bull riding competition. Brock ran the mechanical bull last year at the fair and so this year he got our friends bull in for them to run. So he paid his entry and competed, I have to say he was by far the best. He still has it, very nice form! But I guess there was a tie for 1st place so they were going to re-ride for 1st and the guy saw Brock's name and said you are part owner of this bull(which we have nothing to do with) you can't win. I was pretty mad, we didn't even get our entry fee back. Now we know, but I am still not happy. Besides the bummer at the end of the night. We all had a great time! Kamden with one of her favorite babysitters ever, she is home from school until Jan. Kamden is going to so sad to have her leave again! Aspen being a model in Brittney's sunglasses! Just a picture of my very cute boy, who I have to say loves to watch bull riding as well. I am a little nervous if he decides he wants to ride like his daddy did! This is my good friend Eva and her little girl Aniston. They moved to McCall from Boise in Febuary and moved back to Boise in August. I am sad, we miss there family lots. Luckily they don't live too far!

2 comments:

Jim and Reenie said...

Does Brock have life insurance? Hope so!!!! :-) Does little Cash have green eyes? Summer is the best, isn't it? I love you all,
Mom/Mamaw

Anonymous said...

woooah! I haven't heard the story of maybe riding bulls next year! I think we need to have a BIG talk! I should have never let him on those calves!!! No Cash No!