Thursday, September 24, 2009

T-Ball

Okay, Okay I know I am such a slacker so I am going to try and catch everyone up on our lives. I have a lot to catch up but I will do what I can. :) This summer Kamden played T-Ball for the first time and LOVED it. She says that is her favorite sport now. I was worried she would be to shy to play so I signed Brock up to be the coach. I was a little worried about that too because everyone that knows him, knows he is extremely competitive. I have to say I am so proud of him. He had to bite his lip a few times but he did great. We were kind of bummed because there was really no structure to the T-Ball league at all but the kids still enjoyed themselves. Kamden improved lots, thank goodness! A big thing we had to work on was her running with the helmet on. I wish I would have gotten some video of that. Man did she ever run like a girl while having 2 hands on her helmet so it wouldn't move around while running. She says she definitely wants to play next year but as far as Brock being coach, I am not so sure. :) Kamden getting down to business, running hard. Brock with most of his team!

2 comments:

Jim and Reenie said...

Love, love the hats!! :-) I'm so glad Kamden is coming out of her shell. Brock is the best!
Love you all,
Mamaw

Anonymous said...

brought back lots of memories...I coached my kids in tball and baseball....good times....wish you lived closer...I'd still love to help!