Thursday, September 24, 2009

First Day of School!

Kamden started Kindergarten this year! She loves school and says the only bad thing about school is she has to wait all morning to go (she got afternoon kindergarten). I was worried about her shyness but she has proved me wrong. I am so glad I decided to put her in 2 years of preschool, it has helped her so much. She loves riding the bus too, has made lots of friends and her teacher said she is doing great. It probably helps she is almost a year older than a lot of the kids in the class but I kind of like it that way. The only thing that is hard for me is I can' t protect my soft hearted child any more. I am lucky though when she comes home she tells me everything about her day. We talk about situations that make her sad(it is usually other people that are getting their feelings hurt that bother her) and how to handle them. She is such a obedient, caring little girl. We are so lucky to have her a part of our family, she is a VERY good example to Aspen. The kindness doesn't come as easy to her! :) Aspen had to be in a picture because she started preschool!

8 comments:

April Kennedy said...

OH they both look adorable. I am so glad you posted some pictures. I have missed you. And sweet Kamden and worrying about others....she is going to make a very good friend to someone. And Aspen...well she will be the crazy fun friend!

Jim and Reenie said...

What sweet sweet girls. So cute.
Growing too fast. I know how you feel. I felt the same way about you kids.
I miss you all,
Mom/Mamaw

Amanda said...

Wow time sure flies. I remember when she was a newborn baby and I babysat while you and Brock both went to classes for a couple of hours! You have such cute kids!

Paige Holley said...

Your girls look so cute! So grown up. Glad Kamden is loving kindergarten.

Alycia said...

I loved all of your posts. Sydney has the same outfit as Kamden is wearing in these pictures. Will you be in PA for Christmas too?

Susan Staus said...

Oh my goodness! They are getting so big!

O family said...

cute pictures of cute girls!

Anonymous said...

hey ya'll.....them two adorable girs are my grand-daughters! what a joy!