Friday, May 1, 2009

9 Months Old

Over a week ago Cash turned 9 months old. He is such a fun baby. I want to throw a party because now he sleeps through the night. It started about a couple weeks ago. He just did it on his own. I am in heaven when this happens. Life for me gets so much better when I get a full nights sleep. He is a big boy, I took him to the doctors for his check up and he was 22 lbs 5 oz and 29 inches long. Some of Cash's lastest tricks are: He loves to smile and wave at everybody he sees, no stranger anxiety for this boy. He is now saying MaMa, not to me, just making the sound. He has 6 teeth with 2 more coming in. The only improvement we need to make with Cash is his desire to move. The boy is so content just sitting and playing with toys. His doctor said he should be showing some interest. He is a little below the curve in this area. :( I get him on his belly and he is not too happy he just rolls right over to his back. So we have now started doing some crawling workouts a few times a day. We will see where this will lead him. Cash has been so much fun in our family. It is so neat to watch him grow and see his new tricks he is doing each day. I tried to get some pictures of us and this is how they turned out.....
Cash says "Mom what are you doing?"Mom says "Cash just look at the camera, I want a good picture of us."Cash then says "Is this what you were going for?""Or was it more this?" Man I love this little boy. Can't beat those teeth.

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Don't worry-Carter is over 10 months and still doesn't crawl and doesn't pull himself up to anything. He does this weird army crawl/stroke victim thing where he drags himself across the floor. It's so awkward to watch. But pretty funny. Everyone says he doesn't crawl cuz he's so big....it looks like Cash isn't that far behind him.

Jim and Reenie said...

What a cutie Cash is,with an onery grin.The space between his teeth is darling, love his plaid "all boy" shirt. Wish I could kiss his chubby cheeks. Brie you look great, wish I had your will power to make myself exercise. Love to all, Mom/Mamaw

Becky at Jones Land and Livestock, Inc. said...

Nice looking abs my friend!

Anonymous said...

He is adorable and you LOOK GREAT! He will move when he is ready... Damean didn't do much of anything until about 10 months... and then he took off. But every kid is sooo different. Ignore the drs if he is a happy boy... he will be fine.

Paige Holley said...

He is getting so big...he almost weighs as much as Avery:) What a cute little boy. Love that big smile!

Lady said...

Can't believe he's nine months already. He is so cute and I can't believe I haven't seen him in person yet. He is heavier than Piper. She was in the Drs on Friday and only weighed 21 pounds 10 ounces - and she's almost 2 and a half. You do look so skinny! Congrats - I wish I had your will power too.

Anonymous said...

Toooo cute! Love the pictures, made me laugh and cry at the same time. And what a hottie he has for a mama! You look so good....I keep trying to get your will power but it only happens every 3 or 4 days and for some stupid reason, it doesn't work that way. I've always been glad to have my grandma Kidd's olive complection from that indian blood, but I really didn't expect to get her body shape too!

Alycia said...

he is too cute. You look really good too, Brielle!