Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Montana Visitors

This past weekend Brinn and her family came to visit. Because of the weather, which was down pour rain the whole time, we were stuck inside. McCall is very limited when the weather is bad, but it was still a good time. We got to just hang out and visit. It was an extra bonus that they were here on my birthday, which was yesterday. Brinn made me dinner and my choice of desert which was her blueberry crumb pie she makes. Man, was it awesome. It was fun to have the cousins get together. Here are some pictures of the weekend.... Cash and Camilla playing together. He was a little excited because he wanted the camera!
Emma with the choke hold on CamillaEmma just loved being with Kamden. Kamden was such a big help with her. You can see it on Emma's face how much she loved her. Aunt Brinn got the girls matching shirts because she knows how much Mamaw likes to have them match. Blowing out candles with the group
My Man giving me my birthday hug! I know a lot of you are thinking Brock did this for me but you are wrong. A few good friends of mine knew it was my birthday so while we were out to lunch they came in and left rose petals on my bed with a rose beside my bed. I loved it, it looked so pretty. I just wasn't sure if they were trying to set the mood for Brock and I. Just had to add this picture because he is so cute.

8 comments:

Susan Staus said...

Very cute! The girls look adorable in their matching shirts!
I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday! If you didn't get my message on Facebook... Happy Belated birthday!

Lady said...

What a fun trip. I'm jealous!! Looks like everyone had a great time. Was Camilla sitting INSIDE the drum??

I love the girls matching shirts and I really like your shirt too Brielle. Hope you had a great birthday and I'd love a piece of that pie.

Jim and Reenie said...

Who wouldn't want a piece of that pie.Brinn is the best baker, you were fortunate to have her there for your b-day. Wish I had been there with all those little grandbabies and big girls. Brinn is right it is so so fun to dress the little cousins all alike.Thanks Brinn you made my day!!Camilla & Cash are just too cute together. His eyes could not be bigger,could they? Camilla has her work ahead of her staying one step ahead of Emma. Breathe Camilla,breathe. :) Good friends are hard to come by,how sweet.
Love, Mom/Mamaw

Anonymous said...

great trip. thanks Brielle. i loved seeing you and your family and it was extra fun to be there for your b-day! I loved seeing cash too, he's adorable. We miss you guys already and can't wait to see you again.

Melissa said...

Happy belated Birthday! Looks like a good time--I love the simplicity of a family birthday! The cousin pictures are too cute!

The Gang said...

Wow- wish we could have been there with you guys! Miss you all soooo sooo much!! Can't believe how big everyone is getting!!!

Abraham and Sara said...

happy late birthday! i actually DID think of you on your day. it is one birthday i always remember! i love the picture of the girls in their matching shirts. aren't cousins (and sisters) wonderful?

Anonymous said...

what cute pictures! Brinn, your little girls are adoreable....fit well with my adorable grand kids! So glad you could be there for Brielles b-day. You're gonna have to share that pie recipe with me! Love the Cash-n-hat picture.