Monday, October 27, 2008

Spiders....

Kamden was in charge of snack at preschool today and since I signed up late for her party on Friday we aren't going to get to make something fun (as she says). So we decided to make something "fun" to bring today. Last year we made Cheese fingers and witches broomsticks, they were a hit so today it was spiders! They were also a hit. I am not creative but when I see ideas like this and I am able to pull them off, I sure feel creative. :) We made some with peanut butter in the middle and the others were with Nutella(I love that stuff). Thought it might be a neat and easy idea for any of you that need to make a snack to bring somewhere. The sprinkles on top I just added because I didn't have anything to make eyes with.
Kamden kept asking me to take her picture so I did and this is how she chose to pose! Man she looks tough!

8 comments:

Susan Staus said...

Those are cute spiders! You did a great job!!!

Jim and Reenie said...

Great spiders, they look good enough to eat. And Kamden looks like she could be in second grade.
I don't want her to get older, especially while I'm away. ):
L. Mamaw

Anonymous said...

hey little school girl! you look way to big there in that picture! awesome spiders! fun idea....grammy

O family said...

Brielle, you are so creative. I love the spider snacks. I bet that they were yummy and the kids all loved them.

April Kennedy said...

I do believe you ARE creative. I have never made a fun snack for my kids. In fact, I usually just hand them the box!

Family of Fun said...

That's a great, fun, easy idea. I know that you are creative - you just don't give yourself enough credit!

Lady said...

Way to Go Brielle! Very cute Spiders. Yo bity grill - looks like "Kammi Ice Cube Snoopy Dog, K Diddy" in the Hizouse! What up Dog? You got it!!

Anonymous said...

Kamden, your just like your momma!!! That photo is just too tough!

Great spiders.