Friday, October 24, 2008

3 Months

Cash is 3 months today! He is becoming such a happy baby. He has mellowed out so much. Now he only really fusses when he is tired or hungry. It is so nice. For the most part he is only getting up once a night now, which is a lot easier to deal with. He is really starting to laugh a lot. I love it, I could just sit there and act dumb for hours just to keep him laughing. Cash really loves his sisters, although his eyes still get really big when he hears Aspen talking to him. It is pretty funny! (Don't mind the white stuff on the neck of his shirt, I try to keep the spit up off but I can't always keep up!)He is all worn out! I took the three kids to one of the highschool football games. He stayed awake and happy the entire time. Then once we got home he was gone! He got lots of attention at the game, the highschool girls just loved his hat! Aspen took this picture, that is why it is so blurry. She was very proud!

11 comments:

Paige Holley said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! He is so cute!

April Kennedy said...

i think he might actually look a little like you! happy 3 months! please come visit...even if brock can't...i mean we would love to have all of you, but don't want to wait until brock or dave can get some time off! i'm serious...for real!

April Kennedy said...

i just looked at that picture of him sleeping again....he is so stinkin cute.

Lady said...

Oh man - he's getting so big and I haven't even seen him yet. I think he adorable and I'm glad for you that you survived these 3 months and he's doing better. Thanks for the update and cute photos.

Susan Staus said...

Happy 3 months Cash!!! He's so handsome! Good job Aspen for the picture of mommy & Cash!

Anonymous said...

Happy 3 month B-day little baby! He's so cute! can't wait to see him next month... hopefully will have my own little baby then too.

Jim and Reenie said...

Wow! He really does look alot like Aspen. So cute. He looks like he is putting a little weight on. Can't wait to see him, the girls and you. Hopefully Brock too!
Love, Mom

S7FAMILY said...

I just love your little baby. He is so cute! I bet his sisters love him to death. I am s sure he also has one proud papa!!! I see your huge list of fellow bloggers. You are such a great person and I am greatful to have had you in my life as a friend. I think of you often. I wish things could have settled down sooner so I could enjoy spending more time with you. Take care Shauna

O family said...

Oh man, Cash is adorable. It is great that he isn't too fussy anymore. I just love the picture of him with the hat on while sleeping. so cute!

Anonymous said...

love to see baby boys in hats! too cute, what a little macho man!
nice picture Aspen! love you....Grammy

Kari said...

Wow I love the three month mark. Miles has done the same thing. It's like he finally gets why he is here. I love it. I love your blog, we had Barry and Rex over for dinner last night and she told me about your blog I LOVE it. I'm going to add you to my watch list. Feel free to browse through our too, it's kind of fun.