Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pictures...

I really have been so bad at posting but I have been taking pictures so I thought I would at least post those even though I don't have too much to say. The past few days with Cash have been so much better. I was joking to my friend the other day about Cash having colic. It has been really bad for a few weeks and the doctors say the peak is at 6 weeks. Well he turned 6 weeks last thursday so I told my friend well it should be good day tomorrow because he will be over that peak. I was surprised, because it really was. I sure hope it stays because it sure is draining dealing with a baby who has colic and two other children. He started smiling about a week ago so that has been exciting. I have been trying to catch them on camera but I always seem to miss them.Kamden had asked me to take a picture of her holding Cash so she could take it to preschool and show the class. It was really funny because she was so nervous about supporting his head that her arm and hand were so stiff. I had to bend her fingers down with force and placed them around his shoulders so that it looked a little more natural. She is so careful with him and her sister is the complete opposite!! Cute one of Cash and notice the stiff, unrelaxed arm of Kamden. :) Aspen and Cash I love these three!My mom sent these to my girls to play dress up with. My grandpa got them for Brinn and I when we were little. The girls loved them and wore them all day pretending they were on a boat going to Hawaii. Kamden had to take a picture of herself to take to preschool to hang on her coat hook. She planned it all, what she would wear, what flower to hold, and where it was to be taken out in the yard. She was so funny, she was the most pleased with this shot!Photography by Kamden, she took this one of Aspen. I thought it turned out great except for me in the background in squatting position. I love this picture. His hat is a little big but the girls wanted him to wear it. What a cute baby this he is!!

21 comments:

Lisa K said...

Cash is so cute! He's lucky to have such good big sisters.

Anonymous said...

I just adore your little ones. Thanks for your comments...I always love to hear from people.

Anonymous said...

P.S. Finn had colic too...however I was told by my doctor that once you pass two months, it gets increasingly better...and it definitely has. He used to be so bad I actually understood why they warned parents of shaken baby (although I would never do it...I had the thoughts) but he is sooo much better.

Lady said...

He looks like a little flirt in the last picture. Thanks so much for posting all these pictures. I loved them all - really. Kamden is such a careful and thoughtful little girl. I love how she planned her picture down to every detail. And Aspen - what can you say? Love her! Love her onryness (sp). The pictures of all the kids is really cute too. Wish I could hold a coo at that little snorty piggy boy!! Miss you!

Susan Staus said...

Great pictures! Cash is getting so big! Your little girls are so sweet!!!!
Thanks for reading and leaving comments on my blog.

Amanda said...

Brielle-
What cute kids you have. I can't wait until mine grows up and starts to do cute things like your girls do. They are quite the posers! Love Cash's little shirt in his hat picture.

Anonymous said...

Cash is so sweet and handsome and he is quite the ladies man with his two big sisters. I know its hard when there are frustrating days, but doesn't it all make it seem not so bad and definately worth it when you see them just as cute as can be. Your family is precious and I love each of them. I love how Kamden planned her picture and she has the sweetest little disposition. I love Aspen's goofiness and spunk. I am excited to see what kind of personality this little boy has. I remember those Hawaii dresses- wasn't Grandpa Arnold so good to us?

Family of Fun said...

I am glad that you finally posted and shared some pictures. I love how Camden had picked out EVERYTHING for the perfect picture! He is cute and getting so big. My how the time flies (though you probably haven't felt so much). He is cute - not sure who he looks more like. But, all your kids are cute. Thanks for sharing! I love Aspen's little grin, too!:] It makes me smile!

Becky at Jones Land and Livestock, Inc. said...

So fun to see all the pictures! Such cute kids!

O family said...

I love love love the last picture of Cash! Oh, the hat is just adorable. I think that I remember you guys in those dresses too. How fun is it for your girls to get to play with the same ones? I think that it is just great how different your two girls are. they are so special and unique.

The Gang said...

My what a beautiful family you have!! Miss you guys!!

Jim and Reenie said...

Brielle, You are so lucky to have such beautiful healthy children. Remind yourself of this each and every day. Count your blessings, name them 1-2-3
Dad

Anonymous said...

How cute can kids be? Cash is adoreable and getting so big, too fast. I love Kamden's posed picture and the darling shirt with the crocheted sleeves. And Aspen is in her glory holding her little baby brother that she thinks is a doll baby (she seems pretty relaxed) (: Cash looks cute in his little coyboy shirt, just like his daddy. Love you all tons, Mom

Anonymous said...

Love it- love it- love it! I am so glad that we are all done with pregnancies!! THe kids are great and it's been good to see you out and about at church. Ahhhhh...finally. :) Let me know how the colic stuff goes. Our prayers are with you on that one. Now I need to remind Grace what sleeping through the night is like again. 4 months of spoiled good sllep and now we are back to up 2 and 3 times. Yowsa! The joys of motherhood- but I can't get enough of Grace either. Mmmm I could eat her up. Cash too huh?

Anonymous said...

You like that I spelled sleep- sllep? Ha!

Kellie said...

Love the pictures, it's so fun to see how older siblings are with the newest member of the family. They are all such cute kids!

Anonymous said...

I have to comment again about little Cash's last picture. He looks like he has a secret. It kind of reminds me of an expression his Daddy gets on his face sometimes. Love, Mom

Abraham and Sara said...

First...Penelope has that dress that Camden is playing dress-up in. I love it! Second...what an adorable group of kids you and Brock made. My goodness! I also can't believe that Cash is already 6 weeks. It is so crazy how fast it passes!

Anonymous said...

sweet pictures....thanks for sharing. can't wait to see you all and do some grammy bonding! see you soon.....love grammy!

Alycia said...

What cute kids you have! I hope that Cash keeps getting better for you. Good luck!

amandajonalissa said...

As a former member of the "Babies w/ Colic" club...I understand how exciting it is when things start looking up! Congrats for making it through the hardest part! It can only get better from here!

He is a real heartbreaker Brielle...oh that face! Adorable!!

And the girls are looking so pretty!!!