Sunday, April 27, 2008

Preschool Program!

On Saturday Kamden had her first Preschool Program. She was so excited, she said she dreamed about it all night. I was hoping the excitment stayed when she saw all the people that were there to watch. She has been known to be really shy in these situations and run off stage and yell my name. She did great, I was so impressed and proud of her. Her class did 3 different numbers. Not that I am bragging or maybe I am, she was one of the best in the class. She knew every line and every dance motion right on. Here she is singing her heart out to Shake your Maracas.This was a really cute number, they were all spiders singing and acting out motions to the Itsy Bitsy Spider song.

5 comments:

O family said...

How cute!!! I bet Kamden was totally the best!

Lady said...

Can't believe she wasn't shy??!!! Go Kamden. Maybe she's coming out of her shell after all. Becoming daring - she did after all ring my neighbor's doorbell to tattle on a boy she'd never met based totally on a rumor! Who'd ever guess that??!!

Anonymous said...

Go Kamden! ! ! I wish I could have been there to see her. ): I miss you all bunches. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Yay Kamden!!! I am so happy for you that you had such a good time. I wish I could have seen you shake your maracas. I can't believe how big you are getting. I remember dreaming about exciting things that were coming up too.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kamden-you are amazing! I am proud that you did so well. I miss teaching you in sunday school! Keep up the good work, summer is coming soon!