Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Preschool Graduation

No Kamden is not graduating preschool in July, she graduated in the end of May like most kids. It is just her mother who is a little behind. For all of you that were wondering I am still alive and breathing. I just feel like I have been so busy this summer. Back to Kamden. She had a great preschool graduation. They did a couple of dances, a puppet show, and signed a whole song. Which I have to say was very touching. I loved watching her sign, she did it so gracefully. She is so ready for kindergarten.
Good thing she wore leggings underneath that dress!

One chubby, happy, boy!!!

Kamden got all dressed up and her hair done, so Aspen had to do the same! Aspen loves to be like her big sister. Kamden and her teacher Ms. Jeanie. She just loved this lady.
Kamden loved having her cousins, aunt and grammy come.

Mommy and Kamden, don't you love her 2 front teeth missing!

4 comments:

Michael and Jaime said...

Kamden is soooo cute! I love having her in my primary class!

Anonymous said...

wow the girls are looking old!! way to go kamden.. she is such a sweet girl. annie's boys are super cute too, i haven't seen them in a couple years and they are getting big and are so cute too. i love cash, he's so adorable and i love his big grin.

April Kennedy said...

Congrats Kamden! You look so beautiful and I can just imagine you signing your song and looking so graceful and sweet. We miss you guys and think of you often. Thank you for letting your mommy talk on the phone with me for so long yesterday! :)

And Aspen...you look so pretty too all dressed up. Please give Cash a big squeeze for me. Actually, second thought...maybe I should ask Kamden to give that squeeze...she might be a little gentler!

Jim and Reenie said...

It seems like not so long ago that we were taking your picture at pre-school graduation. The girls look so pretty, & Cash too. Annie's boys are getting so big & cute and I don't remember ever seeing Dodge smile. :) He's so cute with a smile. Brie, you look great too. Miss you all. Love, Mom