Tuesday, July 7, 2009

PURE VINTAGE

So this is why I have been so busy lately. I have started a new little business. Not a huge money maker but more for fun. I owe it all to a really good friend who has helped me through this and given me A LOT of ideas. I make vintage button rings. I have had one ring party and one booth set up so far. The rest has been just word of mouth and people stopping by to look at my rings. I have a few stores here in McCall that have also said they would put my rings in there store. I am really excited. Over the 4th I set up a booth in downtown McCall and hoped to do a little better than I did but I still made some money and got my name out there so that was good. Here are some pictures of my rings. Here is what my business card looks like. Me at my booth My friend took all of these pictures. I of course forgot my camera. They looked a little cluttered from people looking at them and placing them back down. So sorry I didn't make them nice and neat before the picture, but you get the idea of what they look like. These are my flower topped button rings. More rings My medal topped rings. Hope you all like what you see. Let me know what you think. And if any of you are interested you know who to get a hold of!! :)

16 comments:

Lisa K said...

Wow! Those look great! How much are you selling them for?

Emily said...

Yeah you are alive! Just kidding, I have no room to talk for not blogging for a little while :) I LOVE your rings and I want some!! Serious. I will call and order! Congrats to Kamden for preschool grad! Cute kids!

Brielle said...

Thanks guys for likeing my stuff, that makes me feel good! I charge $10 each or 3 for $25. Emily I will for sure send you some. I do ring parties too. Who ever hosts the party gets 10% of what I make to go towards my rings! So maybe we should plan me coming down to Utah(an excuse for me to come see you) and have a ring party! :) Emily let me know which ones you like, I still have a lot of the ones that are in the picture plus more that aren't in pictures.

kennoncrew said...

those are awesome brielle! what a great idea and a fun thing to do!if you come to utah for a ring party you'd better invite me!

Paige Holley said...

Uhm...I love those! I really want one. I love the silver ones especially that one in the pic with the turquoise color. If I send you check, will you send it to me? email me, would ya? paigeholley@gmail.com

Melissa said...

So dang cute! Nothing better than making things and selling! It's a bad habit of mine! Goog luck!
Do you have a website??

Anonymous said...

very cute, i really like the rings and the business logo. you are awesome and I think that these rings are fun. i want to help you make some when I come visit next

April Kennedy said...

Brielle....those are sooo cute! You are doing amazing things with the buttons. Wish we were closer. Love ya!

Jim and Reenie said...

Great job honey. You are amazing and talented.
Love, Mom

Jim and Reenie said...

Great job honey. You are amazing and talented.
Love, Mom

O family said...

Brielle,
I love these. Do you have them on etsy?
My favorites are the big and chunky flower ones. too cute!

Nichole said...

the metal ones are my faves! cute cute

Lady said...

I am so proud of you Brielle!! The rings are awesome! I will be ordering soon. Keep up the good work.

The Gang said...

These are awesome!!! I am sooo impressed!!! Miss you guys!
love
stacy

Anonymous said...

I so want to order some... not sure how to do that... but maybe we can let me know an amount, I can mail you a check or whatever???

There are four...
in the more rings pic...
1) on the right - brown with blue center
2) top centerish - little gray one w/ jewelish looking center
3) left front - navy outside, white middle, blue center

and on the metal pic
4) black outide rim w/daisy looking flower in center

Let me know.

Camille said...

I want to come over and buy one Brielle. You are so creative. I'll have to call and see when a good time would be to come get one. Thanks~