Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Love the Beach!

Going to the Lake here in McCall is my favorite thing to do. I am so glad we are finally enjoying a beautiful summer here. The perfect summers are truly what gets me through the long winters we have. Usually each summer we are at the lake almost everyday of the week. Since I am very pregnant and don't have the energy I usually do we have cut that down a little, but still try to go 2-3 times a week. My girls just love it. The water is still very cold but it sure doesn't stop the kids from swimming. When Brocks family was visiting a couple weeks ago we all went to the beach. Below are a few pictures of them playing with Grammy. Kamden, Deagon, Aspen and Grammy. Kamdens new favorite thing is to jump off the dock. She never gets tired, and she is getting braver each time going a little deeper.I love that little girls bum. I can't help but always look at her bum when she is wearing her "swimming soup" as she calls it. Aspen and Nanny (Aspens great grandma). I was so mad I didn't have my camera earlier because Nanny was talking to Aspen as they were walking to the car and Aspen was just studying her so seriously. She was looking so closely at her hand and followed it up her arm all the way to her face. It was so precious. She just loved Nanny. I couldn't find her one day when they were visiting and then I found Aspen laying on the bed with Nanny just talking away. Such sweet memories!

7 comments:

Annie said...

Brielle- Hey girl! It's your old roommate Annie! Gosh it's been forever! You look darling. I found you from Lisa's blog. Good to see all is well. Congrats on the coming baby!

Anonymous said...

What fun pictures from the beach. The bum is darling and Aspen's hair is getting so long and cute in a pony tail just like her big sisters. Kamden is getting so big and pretty. But the best picture is with Nanny (the greatgrandma) and they are truly priceless.
Love, Mamaw

O family said...

cute cute cute pictures! I can't wait until Quinn is potty trained. I think I will be in love with her bum too. haha weird but true :) I also love the picture with her Great Grandma. beautiful memories. I wish we loved closer, I bet our girls would be bestest friends and play all day together in the water

Anonymous said...

super cute in their swimmy suits. I love Aspens bum, it is adorable. I am flad the girls like the water, Emma does too and it will be fun to go to the beach when I come.

Anonymous said...

what a fun weekend....so grateful to see that you guys have such great friends and neighbors to help love and care for you....so Nanny took the time to come with us. It was a special weekend and the quilt mawmaw made was a kick in the pants! Brielle turned forty shades of red!! too funny. the day at the beach was awesome getting to play with my grandkids. missed Dodge, but didn't miss riding the whole day with him in the car.....he's not the greatest traveler....hope he gets over hating that car seat soon!....love you all!

Anonymous said...

Id love to bend her over a table pull her undies down stick my fat cock up her tight little butthole and fuck her hard till she goes limp then finish by cumming in her

Anonymous said...

Smell her lil butthole