Monday, July 21, 2008

A Little Confused!

Aspen is such a funny girl. It is finally really warm here in McCall and Aspen is pulling out here winter gear. I find it strange because in the winter I have to fight her to put on her snow boots and her winter coat. Now she puts it on herself and wants to wear it to the park and church ect. I do let it go in the house but I feel so bad because she just drips sweat. I have just decided to just let it go and have her be happy. I didn't get any pictures of her with the whole get up but I got a couple with parts of the winter wardrobe.Here I asked Aspen to got pick her sunday dress and start getting ready. Well she comes and finds me like this and said "I ready Mommy"Here she is in her winter coat in 85 degree weather. What ever works as long as she is happy and not passing out from heat exhaustion! :)

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Brielle-
The picture of Aspen in just her shirt and boots reminds me of a certain picture of her mother. (I have a VERY similar one of you taken several years ago! I don't know if you can remember the pic of you in just a shirt and some brown boots) Now I know where she gets it from!! Ha ha.
I'm excited to see pictures of your new boy when he arrives-do you have a name yet? The last days are the worst! Good luck.

Anonymous said...

That's ridiculous! She is such a goof!!! I love her little legs in the boots and her grin is so adorable. I htink her winter coat is a nice touch with the shorts. I guess I will look for photos of her in her bathing suit and sandals this winter :o) Can't wait to see you guys and am counting down the days. I know you are also counting down the days, but not for when I arrive, but for the arrival of baby!!!

O family said...

Aspen is just the cutest! Her hair is getting so long and she is just adorable. I saw your parents this last weekend! Wish you all were there too though :) I hope that all is going well and that wonderful little Cash is just perfect! Can't wait to see pictures. In the picture with the jacket she looks a little bit like Kamden.

Anonymous said...

I believe that her winter coat will be too small for her by winter so its a good thing that she is getting use out of it now! (: See you soon.
Love, Mamaw

O family said...

Brielle,
Congrats! Your Mom told me that you had Cash! I hope that you are all doing wonderfully. Love and miss you all

p.s. I want some to see some pictures when you have the time.