Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Cash...

Here are a few more pictures of Cash. He is five days old now and continues to change everyday. These aren't the best pictures so I will have to get some better ones in the next few days. I like this first one of Daddy and Cash looking at each other.
Aspen loves to hold Cash. (you will have to excuse Aspens hair as you can see her mom has been out of commission) The girls have only been around him for a couple days and then they went home with Brocks mom for a couple days. It has been really nice and relaxing to just have the baby to focus on. The girls are coming home the same time my parents are flying in. The girls have been great so far with their new brother. But at the same time they have had people here to distract them. I think Kamden will do fine it is Aspens adjustment that I worry about. The true test will be in 2 weeks after my mom leaves and it is just the 3 kids and I. Kamden is a great big sister she is very protective of any one near the baby. She just wants to make sure people are being so soft with him. She is such a huge helper to me. The day I got home from the hospital she would see that I was about to bend down to pick something up and she would say "mom don't bend down that will hurt you, I will get it." Man I love that girl, she is so thoughtful. Aspen on the other hand wants to hold Cash all the time. When we make her sit down to hold him she gets a little upset and said "I Want To Carry My Brother" I told her she needs to let him get a little older before that can happen.
Here is another picture of Cash. He was one day old here. Look at Brocks hand size compared to his head. You really forget how tiny they are. So far he has been a good baby(during the day). Nights are a little rough, I am just taking it day by day hoping each night will get a little better. We are excited to see his little personality develop. I will keep you all updated frequently since they change so fast.

16 comments:

The Gang said...

For some reason my comments havent been posting so I will say it again, what a handsome little fellow!! I am so happy for your family and cant wait to meet Cash!! Glad mother and son are doing well!
Love
Stacy MISS YOU GUYS!!

Lisa K said...

Congrats!! He's such a cutie!

Paige Holley said...

It was so good to talk to you today! Hopefully we will see you all soon! Take care.

Lady said...

Keep the pictures coming. He is so precious. I wish I could smell him and feel is baby soft skin. I love the picture of he and Brock looking at each other. Daddy in love with his boy and a boy in awe of his daddy. Have fun with Mom and Dad. Miss you.

Abraham and Sara said...

What sweet girls you have. I am sure they are loving having a brother. He is beautiful! Enjoy...

Anonymous said...

He is a gorgeous little boy. Congrats on finally having your little boy.
You look great, of course and his hair is just precious.

The Edwards Clan said...

Congratulations!! You don't even know me, but I know your mom and dad. I was your mom's 1st counselor in YW until last Sunday when she was released and I was put in as President. Anyway, I just wanted to wish you congratulations on your little baby BOY!! He's precious! I know how excited your mom and dad are to be out there with you now. Rest as much as possible, and take advantage of the help!! And good luck with THREE!!! Mine are 6, 4, and 2 -- so I was in your boat not so long ago. It's definitely an adjustment but I'm sure you'll do great!

Brian and Krista said...

congrats! he is so precious and tiny! Is he a good baby? how are you recovering?!

Susan Staus said...

What a precious little boy!!!! You have your boy so maybe there's hope we'll get a girl after our 2 boys!
You look fantastic!!! Good luck with your 3 little angels!!!!
(Sue & Dave Staus)

O family said...

Brielle, I agree with everyone else that the first picture with Brock and Cash staring at each other is adorable! I am so excited for you. I hope that you are doing well. Please do post lots of pictures... there never can be too many. Also, hopefully the nights will get easier. Miss you all.

Alycia said...

I love his name! He is darling. I think baby boys are just the best! You look really good too. Good job!

Julie said...

CONGRATS!!! I'm so happy for you! Justin and I think he looks like Brock! he sure is sweet! I'm so glad everything went well for you and can't wait to see more pictures!!

Anonymous said...

One handsome boy holding another handsome boy! It was a joy to be there and get to snuggle him for a couple days. Anxious to get back up there....fun to have the girls come home for a couple days too. They are so darling, just what a grammy hopes for! Love you All!!!....Grammy

Annie Allen said...

Brielle-
He is soo precious and tiny. I hope you are recovering well and that the whole family is adjusting to having him around. I can't believe how tiny he looks in Brocks hands!

kennoncrew said...

what a cutie! i was in burley that weekend and thinking of you guys! he is absolutely adorable and i hope i get to meet the little man sometime soon! we miss you all!

emlizalmo said...

Yay Brielle...he is so sweet!!! Congratulations to you and your whole darling little family. :)