Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy 6th B-Day!!

Kamden's Birthday was last Saturday the 3rd of October. I really can't believe she is 6 already! She had such a fun Birthday. We went to Boise and met up with Brock's parents and one of her cousins Deagon. She went to Build-A-Bear and made a Hello Kitty which she got a very cute PJ outfit to go with her. Then Grammy took her shopping and she picked out a doll from Target (the ones like the american girl dolls) she also got polley pockets with some B-Day money she used. She had a great birthday and is so happy she is 6 years old. Kamden is such a joy to have in our family. She is the best big sister to her younger sister and brother. We love you Kamden! This picture is of her B-day crown from school as well as the little gift she got to pick out from her teacher! Two of her cool B-Day toys! I had to take this picture, Kamden wanted me to take a picture of her in her new Hannah Montana jammies and barbie but then Aspen wanted in as well. So I asked Deagon to get in and he wasn't very excited so we got some assitance from Grammy! :) This is another very cool creation from Grammy! The grandkids at every birthday talk about which cake they think Grammy is going to make for their next Birthday. She has created a definite tradition for her grandkids. She got Hannah Montana Barbie for Kamden and used her for the cake. Kamden loved it!!

6 comments:

Annie Allen said...

What a fun Grandma!!! Kamden is such a cutie. Hope it was a great day for her.

Susan Staus said...

I've heard a lot about these barbie cakes, but I've never had one growing up and may never have the opportunity to make one unless my boys have girls.
Very cute!!!
Happy Birthday Kamden!

Jim and Reenie said...

The best decoratin cake bakin Grammy in the world!! What a lucky little girl to have a Grammy like that. And if I remember correctly Brielle & Brock weren't going to have a girlie girl. Oops! Who knew?
I did, cuz never say never when it comes to your kids. :)
Love, Mom

O family said...

Yay Kamden! Happy belated birthday! I love the picture of her showing off her new goodies. Also, the cake looks awesome! She is such a sweet and cute little girl. And girlie girls are the best :)

Anonymous said...

What a fun day it was! The dollcake was another one of those midnight creations....that seems to be the only spare time in this silly house! What a joy you are Kamden....you tickle me PINK! Thanks for letting us share your day with you....love ya, Grammy

kp said...

hey, can I get your email, I wanted to send you one...