Wednesday, October 28, 2009

15 Months



Cash turned 15 months last week. So I thought I would give everyone the update. He went to the doctor today and is 26.5 pounds (70%) and 32 inches tall(75%). So he has come down a little in both but he is still a good sized boy! His talking has picked up within this last month, which I love. His words are: Mama, Dada, all done, hi, bye bye, more, baby, and then quite a few animal noises. Horse still being his favorite! He is still very behind with his movement. We are still going to see the physical therapist 2 times a week. It has helped so much. He is pulling himself up onto furniture now and walking all along the furniture. But his crawl is still the monkey scoot which the therapist isn't too happy about. We are trying so hard for him to crawl the NORMAL way but I am not so sure that will be happening.

It has been so much fun for me to have a boy this time. I love the sounds he makes that were never taught to him. He makes the car driving sound, he makes monster sounds ect. He loves to be rough and bang toys together to make loud noise. I love it so much, very different than my girls, even Aspen who is pretty rough! I guess this is the face you get when you ask him to smile!

He sleeps like this every nap and bed time! He loves those animals and lays them all over him to fall asleep. Toilet paper is his new thing to get into. Yeah, not one of my favorite things but he sure thinks it is fun!!This is our Rocky doll that Brock got about 7 years ago from his sister and her husband, since everyone thinks he looks so much like him. I had to pull it out because we got Cash a Rocky shirt which he is wearing! He loves this thing. It talks and punches and sings eye of a tiger. He plays with it often!

7 comments:

April Kennedy said...

Oh...I want myself a little brock toy! I want to hear him sing 'eye of the tiger'. Just kidding! Love you brock. That Cash is such a cutie. I'm glad p.t. is going well. Therapists are amazing in helping children reach their milestones. And I bet if you asked around...you would hear lots of different crawling stories and crawling techniques from lots of healthy children. Glad you have the help though from p.t.

Amanda said...

What a cutie! Love his hair. Carter is being evaluated this next week for his lack of walking. Although he took 2 steps yesterday, he still doesn't want to walk. Glad to hear he's pulling himself up-he'll be off and cruising before too long

Melissa said...

Seriously, boys are the best! I LOVE the pics of you and him together! So sweet! And don't you worry, boys do everything later than girls. He'll get it!!

Jim and Reenie said...

He is so blonde. And what fat cheeks. I can't believe he is 15 mos. old already. I bet he is hefty to carry. I remember you carrying Aspen in that baby carrier for so long & it looked like her legs were dragging the ground.:) Love you all,
Mom

stefanie said...

I love this age. He is a doll. Your costumes were great!

Anonymous said...

Had some free time so I'm catching up. Oh, my I never realized how much he does look like him. He has the most amazing smile and I love that he is so cuddly!

Anonymous said...

funny....I forgot about that toy....when I first saw it I wondered who you got to make a toy of Brock! then I remembered when you told the story. I love the chunky monkey....he's a doll...can't wait to have some quality time at thanksgiving....only thing missing will be you two....oh well, I'll make sure and spoil them silly....