Sunday, March 1, 2009

Pictures....

It has been almost 1 whole month since I have posted. So I thought I would put up some random pictures.Here is a common look we get from Aspen. If she doesn't want you to look at her she just puts her eyebrows down and we know to back off or it could get a lot worse! Also in this picture you can see Aspen has earings! They are so cute on her and she just loves showing them to everyone. I had her ears pierced when she was a baby but she pulled on her ears so much they got infected and we had to take them out. So we tried again, she was so brave. Kamden on the other hand kept running out of the store with her hands on her ears saying "I can't mommy, I can't watch this." She was worse than Aspen, thank goodness I got hers pierced when she was a baby!Don't ask me! I never know what this child is going to do next. She went and got the cone and the stool and just sat there. It sure doesn't look to comfortable to me.Here Aspen is sleeping so peacefully. There are some nights she just doesn't stay in her bed. This was one of those nights. The last time I caught her she was sneaking into the bathroom to get this headband she said she couldn't sleep without!My sweet Kamden finally got a snowman. She asks all the time if we can go build a snowman. I feel like I always put her off. Finally she went and did it herself, I just ran out to help stack. She was so proud!Cash is now 7 months old. He is sitting up by himself but sometimes decides to throw himself backwards really hard so we back him up with pillows. He has 2 bottom teeth and his top ones look like they could break through anyday. He is still not sleeping through the night which is getting really old. Each time I am ready to start letting him cry it out he has been either teething or sick. Hopefully soon we will get there. He is still such a happy smiling baby. I just love this little boy! Here he is with some bling around his neck from his sister. Don't mind Kamden in the back with her hand down her pants getting in itch! This picture and the next one I just love. Is he cute or what? Look at those eyes! My really good friend Aleah went through the temple this past month. It was such an awesome day. I love this girl!






































15 comments:

Susan Staus said...

CUTE pictures!!!

Becky at Jones Land and Livestock, Inc. said...

Those pictures of Cash are really good! I loved seeing all the pictures.

So many blogs..too little time said...

Cash is the cutest boy. When are you coming to UTAH??

Melissa said...

Cash is definitely a handsome boy! Sounds like your kids are as crazy as mine. But they definitely keep life interesting!

Lady said...

AWWW - Those pictures of Cash were so cute. His gray eyes are Soo big and his skin is looking better. I love his fuzzy hair. I can't wait to see him even though he'll be a year already.

I love Kamden's snowman. Tell her I said it looks FANTASTIC.

I suppose if Aspen can be comfortable on a cone then she can be comfortable anywhere. Before my next airplane trip I'll sit on a cone for a few days then I'll actually appreciate the airplane seat. Tell Aspen I love her earrings.

Paige Holley said...

Your kids are getting so big...especially Cash! So cute. I don't know who said it earlier but I too am curious to know when you might be coming to Utah??

Annie Allen said...

Way cute pictures!! Your kids are adorable. I totally relate to the teething and not sleeping thing... I swear every time I hit the point that I was ready to let Savanna cry it out, there was another tooth. So frustrating! But then, they're so darn cute during the day, I can never stay mad long. Thanks for sharing all the cute antics.

O family said...

Brielle,
I love all of these pictures! I think that you captured each kid's personality! Aspen is so silly on the cone! I love her earrings. Kamden's snowman looks awesome and she looks so proud. Now to Cash- man oh man- he is a stud! He looks adorable in the green hat. I agree with Britt., his skin looks better. Hopefully he will soon decide that it is fun to sleep through the night :) Oh and you look great too. You already lost all of Cash's baby weight!

Abraham and Sara said...

Great pictures! I can't believe Cash is 7 months. It is amazing how fast it all goes.

April Kennedy said...

Thanks for the update with cute pictures! So are you coming or not?!!!!

Anonymous said...

very very very cute cute cute!
I love the pictures. Aspen- Happy Birthday again, I hope you had a great day! I can't wait to see you and bake you a cake. I don't know how you sit on that cone.. ouchie. kamden, you look like you are getting bigger and older and such a pretty little lady. Stop growing so I can come see you without too many changes. I love the photos of Cash. He's a baby model with those poses. I'll have to have him teach Camilla his modeling poses.

I hope it works out that Brock goes to Boise... I'll come stay with you for a week or so.

Jim and Reenie said...

Sorry for the slow reply kiddo. We are in Kenya and the internet here is 1995ish.
Your kids are cute, cute. Love Aspen and the cone...in a sick kind of way. Kamden-awesome job making 'Frosty', the children here in Kenya don't even know what snow is!
Cash boy is very happy. You can see a ready smile on him and whose eyes did he get?
bad news about Tamarac!
We really miss you guys and send our love. Be happy though, because no matter what happens there or anywhere else in the USA, it will never equal what 3/4 of the souls here in Africa have to endure each and every day with no sign of it getting better as long as they live.
Love
Dad

Jim and Reenie said...

Wow! great pictures. Aspen you could be a model with that pouty look. (: Love your ear rings, your hair is getting so so long and is so pretty. Kamden what a great snowman, I wish I could have been there to help you build it, and what a nice winter hat, I really like it, you're the best.I hope you are still reading your Book of Mormon. Cash,Cash, oh what a sweet boy with the best biggest eyes and great hat. Wish I could snuggle you and eat your cheeks,but I would put lotion on right after.(:
Love and miss you all, Mamaw

Julie said...

Your kids are growing up so fast, I can't believe your little guy is already 7 months old! wow!!

Anonymous said...

Wow kamden....great snowman! We made one here clear back in october when we got that crazy snow. We got pictures, but Grammy doesn't know how to share them! Our sweet, happy Cash....too cute!