Sunday, February 8, 2009

Bath Time and Wavy Hair

Just a quick update for my mom who is on a mission. She had made a request for some pictures of Cash in the bath. Cash was probably my first baby that didn't like the bath for more than 3 months. He has finally relaxed some and enjoying himself. He loves to splash and sit up and watch his legs kick. His cheeks are always rosey because of his eczema, poor kid. Hopefully it will get better as he gets older like Aspens has. But he is pretty cute either way! :) He is doing some major arm circles in this picture!My cute kids before church. I am not real sure of the face Aspen is making but that is to be expected! :)Grammy french braided the girls hair after the bath on Saturday night so it was pretty and wavy for church. The girls loved it. I need to learn to get better at braiding because Aspen tells everyone that her mommy isn't very good at doing Braids!I was trying to take Kamdens picture and she wasn't sure how to pose or if she should look at the camera or away. She is so funny. I thought it turned out cute catching her in action.


11 comments:

Melissa said...

So dang cute! Your kids are just so precious!!!

O family said...

Oh man, Cash is SO stinkin cute! I love your girls' wavy hair. I used to love to do that when I was little.

Susan Staus said...

They are cute! I really think Aspen looks a lot like you.
I used to do my hair like that when I was little. I'd braid it after a bath at night so it'd be wavy in the morning, I loved to do that. You don't have to french braid it. Just do lots of little tight braids.

Amanda said...

Cash's eczema looks so much like Carter's. Poor babies! How old was Aspen when she outgrew it?

Lady said...

Very cute pictures Brielle. I think Kamden is beautiful - posing or not. What a pretty smile she has. The other one's smile is just funny!!!! How can you NOT laugh. And gosh I love that baby!

Anonymous said...

Cute cash!!! I love his pokey hair and the girls hair is really pretty. They sure are loking grown up. I remember when kamden wore the yellow sweater Aspen has on. cash is really looking like Brock's side I think. He's getting big and he's dang cute.
Miss you and love you guys.

The Gang said...

Wow- such great pictures!! I still can't believe I have never met Cash. Thank goodness for blogging!! Hope all is well and we miss you guys so much!

April Kennedy said...

If you came for a visit I could help you with the braids! I'm a good french braider!

happy valentine's day love!

Alycia said...

Brielle, you have such a beautiful family! I don't know how to do french braids. My sister and my mom always do them for me, so I never learned. I need to brush up on my skills too!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the bath pictures,there is nothing cuter than a kid in a bath! The girls are so cute as is their hair. Jill Murphy taught me to french braid your and Brinn's hair.I was so frustrated at first, but then I would just practice it when we were all watching TV, and I got better. Miss you all bunches!!! Mom/Mamaw

Anonymous said...

My pretty little girlies with pretty little curlies! Too fun!