Sunday, September 30, 2007

Bossy

My sister has been visiting with her two youngest. She just brought the two girls out, that are almost the same ages as my two. Kamden and Ainsley are the best of friends and the worst enemies. Kamden is extremely bossy and thinks she needs to tell Ainsley everything to do. Now that you have a little back ground, I wanted to show you some proof that I have from pictures taken. I asked Kamden and Aspen to get together for a picture in their new jammies for their mamaw. (The picture in previous post) Ainsley asked if she could be in the picture and I said not yet. So she jumped in anyway and then Kamden turned into the boss once again but this time it was caught on camera.

4 comments:

Lady said...

Fire and Ice - these two! Watch out!

Anonymous said...

wow, kamden looks like she's going to really loose it in the bottom photo!!! haha. I love her bossy little personality! Ainsley looks so old, it's been a while since I've seen her - she really looks like Chase! Aspen is just adorable.

O family said...

hehhe. they look like they have a lot of fun together, even if they argue a little bit

Anonymous said...

Ahh!!!! Little Girls - they are so fun even if they are bossy and stubborn. (:
Love, Mamaw